Sign in to follow this  
hon0

TOH FM => Arma ???

Is there a way to get TOH flight model on some Arma2OA chopper?

It's more of a question for developers. How about merging TOH into Arma? If You own Combined Operations and TOH, You could use i.e. light heli instead of Littlebird, all Arma's maps, weapons, vehicles etc would be usable so we could just play on Arma servers. I know it'd take a lot effort from BiS, but sales might have justify it.

It's more of a question for developers. How about merging TOH into Arma? If You own Combined Operations and TOH, You could use i.e. light heli instead of Littlebird, all Arma's maps, weapons, vehicles etc would be usable so we could just play on Arma servers. I know it'd take a lot effort from BiS, but sales might have justify it.

You are probably going to have to wait for Arma 3 for something like that - if they put the ToH flight model into Arma 3 that is. I don't think they have decided yet.

It works the other way around, you can load a2/oa in TOH.

It works the other way around, you can load a2/oa in TOH.

This what I meant. If You own all three games, You could play with Arma guys using TOH.