Sign in to follow this  

Can someone explain to me how fast-roping works? For example there is heli with pilot(me), copilot and 2 crew. I want to get to some point on map then choose "Deploy ropes" from action menu and 2 crew members should fast rope. Just like in SWAT mission with one difference that copilot stays in heli. How to do this? I know how to use editor and I have basic knowlage in scripting. Tnx in advance.

Anyone got this to work yet ?

If so could you make an example mission please

Thanks in advanced

How to use it in multiplayer? I tried yesterday but I think it does not work.

I haven't got much time lately working on my YeeHaa MP mission, so I didn't try to run fastroping system. AFAIK it doesn't work for players. What I want to do is to make it possible for players to fastrope. I have an idea how to do this, an algorithm, but first thing first, so - finishing YeeHaa MP mission, firguring out how fastroping works and last but not least making it work for players.

Do You say hon0 that fast roping doesn't work in mp at all? Also for AI?

I flyed with a friend and he could not deploy rope. But may be he were too far I don't know.. I'll make a more serious test today.

Id like to bumb this, did either of you get anywhere with the Fast roping, ive been trying to get the AI to fast rope but not having the fly in height command working 50 mtrs is really restricting this!