Sign in to follow this  
scarp

Animals

I sincerely wonder why the animals wasn't included in TKOH?

I mean, it really puzzles me, unless someone else is sitting on the copyright's for them?

Also, there are many other small objects that could/should have been included to make TKOH more versitale other than just ferrying people around. Like a bambi-bucket, log's etc (I'm not making a list he he, just a few examples).

These should have been there from the start, also; I did a flight i Chernarus and had a nice encounter with some powerlines during a MOE flight, wich kinda reminded me of reality and how much one misses this feature in TKOH.

Powerlines are definitly one of the biggest hazzards a heli-pilot have to be on a constant lookout for due to the nature of heli-operations, as you might imagine, it would incourage a different type of flying (if you catch my drift) since you'd be scanning for those pesky invisible snares lol.

Conclusion: powerlines are important, and although I understand that putting down powerlines/streetlights on every road probably is totally out of question, I still think that bigger, more central/main powerlines absolutly should be included with a future patch...if you agree, say aye!

:D

I second the call for animals. Many non Arma people will be missing out on BeePee's excellent cowboy mission without them.

WE WANT COWS!

And I second the call for power lines. And maybe some wire strike protection system as extra add-on to your helicopter (like the mirror or doors). So you can decide if you are good enough to leave it at home. :)

Or getting the "balls" on the power lines

dC_izlGm28c

Edited by fboes
Now with proper Youtube

In your post write [youtube]<here put YT tag*>and close with .

YT tag is vd_nDs474rk (took from your video

). Hope this helps.