Sign in to follow this  
iloveyanks

British army

you now the m16 only jamed becuase it was using a cheaper american crappy cartigrage instead of a english good quailty one it was designed for

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BIN LADEN @ 07 Dec. 2001,01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Miles on 9:32 pm on Dec. 6, 2001

bin laden your a sh!thead wheb was the last time we surrendered<p>and didnt we just leave america because it wasn't worth? im no expert but i think thats true

<span id='postcolor'> England sent thier whole millitary strength into America and it ended by your famous general "CornWallis" putting up the white flag and losing to America and France =) read a history book u might learn something<span id='postcolor'>

Oh well it's good to know that you 10th generation brits oh i mean yanks know your roots... wink.gif

The rules clearly state that yuo should not dig up a thread that has been lying dormant for more than 4 months.

This thread is 2.5 years old crazy.gifmad.gif

I'm seriously considering PRing you for this kind of pisstake mad.gifcrazy.gif