Sign in to follow this  
iloveyanks

British army

no, i would not say the best but it is an awesome tank and can unleash some whoop ass on the enemy. What would be nice is for the US military to start coming up with plans for a newer, advanced tank.

No I'm not convinced the Challenger is still in my good books and anyway it looks nicer in my opinion! Its kind of a mix between the T-80 and the Abrams and I like that!

The US is already building new tanks to begin use at fort lewis in Washington state. They are light tanks to suit the new demands of urban combat and they will be as advanced as it gets.

I never said delta force was the best. I said it was ridiculous to call them push overs.

And finally. Have you ever used the m16A2 cnskin? I'm betting you haven't because if you had you would know that it doesn't jam up nearly as much as you imply.

I say again. If you haven't used the equipment and you haven't served your country, shut the #### up. You don't know what you're talking about.

Ft. Lewis rocks, i use to live in Spanaway, Tacoma, Washington and my parents worked on McChord AFB. That is 1 base you do not want to attack, same with Ft. Bragg and Ft. Benning

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Miles on 9:32 pm on Dec. 6, 2001

bin laden your a sh!thead wheb was the last time we surrendered

and didnt we just leave america because it wasn't worth? im no expert but i think thats true

<span id='postcolor'> England sent thier whole millitary strength into America and it ended by your famous general "CornWallis" putting up the white flag and losing to America and France =) read a history book u might learn something

Er, no, they sent what they could load onto a boat.

So much for euphamisms.

Britain probably loaded up every ship the had available and sent them to make handing over the colonies offical, but that woulds be a LONG way short of their whole military strength. Small point, but significant.

Nobody, not even the US can send their whole military overseas; the cost in stamps would be crippling.

That's why your Marines are trained to believe they are elite. wink.gif

wardog: why they are elite and you are right, not even the US can send their whole military, there are 1. to many 2. no use and 3. would make the US almost defenseless

all u need for this game is some british and US army skins and just equip them all with the Kozlice and then u have the American Revolution

NVA; I agree with everything you say. Well, mostly.

Bin Liner; Be a good scrap, wouldn't it? smile.gif

Actually got more interest in your sig than a pointless argument about who's dog is the spottiest. Two hits from a TOW to Kill a T55 up the ass? I can see how it would make the game more playable for a gruntcruncher, but total bollocks on the realism front. I would like to see more realistic damge values available AS AN OPTION, if BIS want to try to sell OFP to casual gamers, though.

Oh yes, and all Yanks are gits.

wardog that is a very ignorant thing to say. ####, i could say all brits are gits.

(Edited by NVA Killer at 3:26 am on Dec. 7, 2001)

(Edited by NVA Killer at 3:26 am on Dec. 7, 2001)

OH YEAH? WELL, MY DOG IS SPOTTIER THAN YOUR DOG!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from NVA Killer on 3:43 am on Dec. 7, 2001

i bet my penis hangs more to the left then yours! tounge.gif  lol anyways. <span id='postcolor'>

...Are you saying your todger defies gravity???

Mine points straight down to the centre of the EARTH, sonny!

From just above me ankles!

mine is just limp sad.gif lol i think its just us posting because no one wants to touch this topic with a 40 ft pole.

Copy that. I would like to see British kit in the game.

Thread could have been started with a bit more tact though.

tact? not sure what you mean by that, but if you mean with less flaming and insulting of the US and such, yes sure i agree. i think suggestions like this could be brought up with out offending people.

Yeah, alternative nationality equipment is always easy for flaming. One little comment and Yank patriotism blows the thread up wink.gif

LR110's all the way!!! smile.gif

Of all the countries whose armies could be added, Britain is the best plot-wise and equipment wise.

Challanger - Land Rover 90/110 (good/better) - Warrior - Lynx - SA80.

hey, another poster here at least...+1

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from ACT SMILEY on 1:20 am on Dec. 8, 2001

Yeah, alternative nationality equipment is always easy for flaming. One little comment and Yank patriotism blows the thread up wink.gif

LR110's all the way!!! smile.gif

Of all the countries whose armies could be added, Britain is the best plot-wise and equipment wise.

Challanger - Land Rover 90/110 (good/better) - Warrior - Lynx - SA80.

hey, another poster here at least...+1<span id='postcolor'>

Ye get rid of the Steyr while your at it. And any other Bullpup rifles you've got planned because the SA-80 beats em all!!!!

But the G-36 isn't a bullpup. Bullpups are weapons like the FAMAS, the Steyr-aug and of cource the SA-80. And frankly the G-36 looks too big and Bulky for my liking.

oops, i know what a bullpup is, didn't see that in your post though. Na, the G36 isn't that bulky