Sign in to follow this  
Faye

ATC ? and the heavy glas cockpit

Two remarks i got.

1, What is the use of the turn ATC on and off (expect for the radio calls you got sometimes) Will , in the mere future, this be used to contact a real atc (as you can fly over airports without restrictions , try that in real life and see wot happens then -))

2. Can i get some tissues to wipe the glas cockpit . it is kinda dirty and I like to clean it.

I agree with the cockpits, really dirty and the world looks so dark through them. Also the the lines/scratches that all choppers have are really annoying.

2. Haven't seen it (still gameless :p), but this is sort of a small annoyance in the real world too. At least in the small GA planes I've been in. You can't do much about it other than change it, as scratches don't wipe off. Scratched windshield and a low sun really gets to you (becomes very glary, streaky, and severely increases the specular shine). Maybe it could be part of the "buy parts" system, to get a new texture to simulate new glass?

Those scratches are almost unavoidable, as sand etc gets sucked through the rotor and blast down the cabin your cannopy will get scratched. Its like that in real life I assure you.

But even my brand-new helicopter looks worn & scratched. Seems to me that I am buying only second-hand stuff. :)

But another idea for ATC: What about important weather changes?

BTW: In TKoH I saw a rainbow yesterday. :)