Sign in to follow this  
Maio

ArmAverse | The community fan fiction thread

Hi.

@maionaze: Every post is better :clap: ! Could you please post a snippet from ArmAverse wikipedia about Homeland Now party/movement? I can't tell what's their goal from your post (go to war or not?).

Hi.

@maionaze: Every post is better :clap: ! Could you please post a snippet from ArmAverse wikipedia about Homeland Now party/movement? I can't tell what's their goal from your post (go to war or not?).

Thanks. I will. I'm cooking up several other articles, but I've been busy with school work and some RL stuff.

Standy by for more tonight ot tomorrow.

Small article on IRIAF's modernization and expansion program.

Royce's Military Blog

15 March 2017

I bring you fresh news from our friends in Iran. Iran has recieved it's last J-11 from China today. That brings the total nr. of J-11's in Iran's arsenal to 60. In case you have been out of the loop for the past 5 years , the ban on weapon sales to Iran was lifted in 2012 after they willingly droped their nuclear program the same year. Since then Iran has been busy purchasing new hardware or getting propper upgrades for their older stuff. The 60 J-11's are part of IRIAF's modernization and expansion program that Iran started in 2013 and will finish in 2023.

But let's focus on the matter at hand. A little bird told that Iran plans to form the 10'th Naval Aviation Fighter Squadron as soon as the last J-11 enters into service. The fact that the last 12 were in the BH configuration might have been a clue. OK, so to round the whole J-11 matter up, I give you a roster of Iran's J-11 fleet:

3'rd Fighter Squadron (IRIAF\ J-11BM) - TAB 2 (AS duty)

4'th Fighter Squadron (IRIAF\ J-11BM) - TAB 5 (AS duty)

7'th Fighter Squadron (IRIAF\ J-11BM) - TAB 4 (AS duty)

16'th Fighter Squadron (IRIAF\ J-11BSM) - TAB 1 (CAS duty)

10'th Naval Aviation Fighter Squadron (IRINA\ J-11BH) - TAB 10 or TAB 11 ( MAS and MI duty)

Iran has also signed a contract in January this year with China for 48 J-17A worth 1.2 billion USD with delieverys starting later this year and ending 2021. The price includes spare parts, armament and pilot and ground maintenance crew training. They have also shown interest in the TA-60 VTOL fighter concept shown by YAK at this years ARMEX in Skt. Petersburg, Russia.

P.S. If you ask nice I might do a piece on IRIAF's modernization program and expansion up until now.

P.P.S. Next user who posts something racist in the comment section get's a 2 week break and a complaint to his/hers ISP.

Royce signing off.

Edited by Maio

If you're looking for some info about Arma canon, let Armaverse Timeline be your guide ;)

The timeline says Radayev was captured in April 2010, but the AAN article, written in September, says "earlier this month." OMG BIS FIX UR CANON

The timeline says Radayev was captured in April 2010, but the AAN article, written in September, says "earlier this month." OMG BIS FIX UR CANON

That is what the press wants you to think brother. Read Royce's military blog if you want the truth.

Hi.

They're isolationist, least that's the gist I got.

Enter the "Stateside Warriors":

AAN Global News

Americas

Tuesday, 25 March 2017, 10:15

Washington D.C., USA

A peaceful demonstration turned violent today as members of the pro-peace and isolationist movement "Homeland Now" were violently engaged by members of the radical pro-american group " Stateside Warriors". Today held great importance for some 20.000 "Homeland Now" members and sympathizers gathered at the Washington Monument as Bill 1087/2, a bill that would remove the mandatory overseas deployment clause from future armed forces members contracts, was undergoing a vote. At around 10:15, an estimated 2000 "Stateside Warriors" members aproached the area and stoped at police checkpoints from where they proceded with adressing insults and threats to "Homeland Now" members. After asked several times to disperse by Washington PD, "Stateside Warriors" members became violent and broke through police cordons heading towards the demonstration taking place near the monument. Armed with previously concealed blunt objects such as lead pipes and telescopic batons , "Stateside Warrior" members went throught "Homeland Now" ranks hiting whomever they could reach with no regard for sex or age.

Due to the resulting chaos Washington PD was forced to enclose the entire area and deploy C.M.A.R. (Cognitive and Motor Ability Reduction) gas, before the C.U.U. (Civil Unrest Unit) was sent in to retrieve "Stateside Warriors" members. Dozens of paramedic teams were sent in alongside C.U.U. members to provide first aid to the wounded.

An official statement was released by the Washington PD :

" We would like express our apologiez to "Homeland Now" memebrs and sympathizers and to those of them who were wounded, we hope their recovery will be swift.

It is fortunate we intervined when we did as the whole incident could have turned even bloodier.

A total of 23 firearms were removed from 18 of the arested. These were mainly small caliber 9mm and 4.5 mm pistols but 2 high caliber revolvers as well. Furthermore 12 assault rifles, 6 hunting rifles, 10 shotguns and 1280 rounds of asorted ammunition were found in a van belonging to one of the "warriors".

438 " Stateside Warriors" members were arrested with charges of agravated assualt,assault on a police office and disturbance of public order. 270 more are undergoing investigations as we speak but the ability to identify them all is hindered by the fact that most of them conceled their faces."

AAN found out that amongst the arested was former US Army Rangers Captain, Drue Vosniak, a decorated war veteran that fought in Afghanistan,Irak and Takistan. Vosniak was discharged in 2014 due to medical reassons after his 2'nd tour in Takistan. Since then he served as the face of many private veteran support programs, but never was he publicaly associated with "Stateside Warriors" or any other such group.

"Homeland Now: representative and congressman R. Miles had this to say:

"I would like to thank Washington PD for taking control of the situation as fast as they did and preventing further injuries too members of both parties.

I hope that this uncalled demonstration of violennce will not deter more americans from joining our movement. Thank you"

"Stateside Warriors" representatives were unavaiable for comments.

In related news Bill 1087/2 was rejected.

BTW, do you find my articles remotely interesting? If so, would you like me to do an article on a specific subject within the ArmAverse?

It's just that I work better when I have a clear goal :)

Also, stop beeing shy and start posting more community :)

Maybe you could be doing something older related on when Victor Troska and James Gastovsky first met. I would be interested in that.

How about a short excerpt from MSgt Matt Cooper's autobiography, titled: "Harvest Red: The War that Never Was".

Maybe you could be doing something older related on when Victor Troska and James Gastovsky first met. I would be interested in that.

Well that would mean going back in time and dabling within the already established BIS storyline. Even though it is a fan fiction thread, I would need a "bleasing" before I go ahead with that.

How about a short excerpt from MSgt Matt Cooper's autobiography, titled: "Harvest Red: The War that Never Was".

Although it's kinda the same situation as above, I could do a piece on a mission we never knew of :)

Edited by Maio
Dont taze me bro

Well that would mean going back in time and dabling within the already established BIS storyline. Even though it is a fan fiction thread, I would need a "bleasing" before I go ahead with that.

Yes but we don't know nothing about Victor Troska's other assignements. In Resistance campaign he states he grew tired of war. Which suggests he had quite a loooong past. Which we don't know nothing about besides he met James Gastovski.

Takmir City is such a nice place this time of the year:

AAN Global News

Asia

PMC's under fire in Takmir City

2 April 2017, 05:05

Takmir,Takistan

A firefight broke out today in the Hadid district of Takmir City between Ion Inc. security contractors and members of an unknown partty, resulting with the wounding of two Ion Inc contractors and heavy damage to their light armoured patrol vehicle.

A press release was issued by Ion Security on their corporate blog: " At aproximately 05:05, a suspicious individual was reported by local residents outside an apartment building on Shaira Street, Hadid district,Takmir City. The individual was said to be wearing a shemagh rapped around his head , sunglases and a military style vest. Urban Security Unit Sigma was diverted from their regular patrol route in the districted and sent to investigate. Upon arival to the adress, Sigma unit team coordinator saw the individual run inside the apartment building holding an AK series assaulr rifle.

The individual was somated several times to drop his weapon and come out of of the building in both farsi and english, but with no result. Aproximately 1 minute after the encounter USU Sigma came under machine gun fire eminating from a roftop of an department store adjecent to the apartment building. Sigma team coordonator was wouded at this point and was dragged to cover behind thecunits light armoured patrol vehicle to be provided first while the rest of the unit provided limited cover fire. At about 05:08 Ion HQ recieved a call for reinforcements and for an ambulance from USU SIgma who was now engaged by multiple individuals armed with AK series assualt rifles, wearing tactical assult vests and shemaghs that arived to the area by van. Sigmas LAPV the recieved a direct hit from a 40mm grenade at which point the units driver was also wounded. All the gunmen escaped the area via the mentioned van soon after.

The units driver and coordinator are now under medical care and supervission at Ion HQ.

An Ion and Takmir police nvestigation of the incdent is now under way. Thank you"

ANN will bring you more news as soon as more information becomes avaiable.

Edited by Maio
The wind blows from the east

Sometime during "The War", someplace, almost forgoten.

Diary; Pvt ‘Meat Axe’ O’Donnel

Patrol , day 48

Maurauders using us as target practice till we returned some extreme predudice. Lucky for us they could’t shoot for shit, but it gave Gore Boy some first hand experience in patching up horses, as the Sarges ride got nicked.

ID’ em as thugs and deserters from all over. How such A’holes get to workin together is beyond me. But with supply lines as they are, cant complain about the booty.

Suggestion: If military actions are involved, on one of the Islands that exist (Duala, Podagorsk, stock islands, etc.), why not POST A CUSTOM MISSION with the story? :D

That way, we can intertwine the game and the story. In a way, all existing campaigns, if the authors so wish, could already be armaverse fiction.

I am currently building a big CQB battle around the City of Chernogorsk, with a cut off detachment of Marines and Airborne Infantry making a last stand against a russian Rank-B Battalion. My computer can barely handle it, but it´s great fun! The map will be ACE2 only, though, sorry :(

I will post the story and a link to the mission once both are done.

Protests in Teheran:

AAN Global News

Asia

Teheran,Iran

Thursday 22 July 2017, 10:30

Teheran riot police dispatches protestors from Teheran Sqaure.

Less then 20 mins ago, the 110 Unit of the Iranian Police arrived in Teheran Square and cracked down on protestor without warning.

Eye witnises report that tear gass was used and severeal protestors were taken away in police vans.

The groups gathered in Teheran Sqaure were protesting due to the recent shortages in water and electricity in the lower parts of Teheran and it's outlying region. This was a peaceful demonstration and no incidents were reported until the arrival of the riot police.

The Teheran Police Department and Ministry of Interior were not avaiable for comments.

Lower Teheran has been reportedly suffering from power and water shortages for the past 2 months, but this is the first time citizens have taken to the street.

Stay tunned to AAN for more information.

Final Astute class nears completion:

AAN Global News

US

Gulf of Mexico

Thursday 19 November 2020, 09:00

British sub hits the spot.

tserver.php?w=250&tran=1&f=Astute_and_Dauntless_2.jpg

HMS Anvil has successfully test fired her first Block VI Tomahawk Land Attack Missile (TLAM), striking a range target from the Gulf of Mexico. This latest milestone leaves the ninth and final Astute class submarine with only months before she joins the NATO fleet as a fully commissioned combat vessel. In 2010, the order for seven of the nuclear powered boats was confirmed by the MoD, with a hopeful eighth thought unlikely due to budget cuts. The final number rose to nine in 2014 after long range weapon platforms played a vital role in Libya and Takistan.

The event also marked the first launch of a Block VI TLAM, which is said by manufacturers Raytheon to boast a fifteen percent increase in both range and speed over previous variants. These significant improvements are seen by defence analysts as a response to the recent influx of Chinese stand-off weapons entering the troubled Asian region, and will no doubt be a welcome and reassuring addition for local NATO commanders.

Anvil's sister boat, HMS Ambush was in the news earlier this month, after the MoD played downplayed the Special Boat Service's role in the capture and eventual release of ten Revolutionary Guards' Navy personnel. Tehran insists they were inside Iran's territorial waters and demanded an apology from both the UK and NATO. NATO suggested it was a result of a satellite navigation malfunction, angering Royal Navy staff who claim the Iranian commandos were spotted by the submarine harassing Merchant Navy vessels. The MoD later announced the Royal Navy would step up its patrols in the region, but refused to comment on the actions of either the SBS or the Silent Service.

Edited by Foxhound

A couple AAN news reports. Let me know if the last one is too influential on the ArmA3 story (I'll tweak as needed). Oh, and I realize this kinda negates some of the stuff others have posted, but it's for realism's sake. Like, for one, U.N. wouldn't issue a warning to the PNA in the middle of a war (2027, war's already been going on for 6 years). I'll try to type something up later about the PNA being the political party that runs Iran. No need for a coup, as this Iranian leader would think along the lines of Ahmadinejad. Maybe even a party reorganization.

AAN Global News

Asia

Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran

Thursday 11 August 2017 15:23

Iran announces South Caucasus-Middle East Alliance.

arma3aaniranianarmy1.jpg

The Islamic Republic of Iran has announced the creation of the South Caucasus-Middle East Alliance. The members of this alliance are Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, and Takistan. A key element of the alliance is the Near East Coalition (NEC). The purpose of the coalition is the mutual protection of each member and the upholding of the sovereignty of each member. NEC members will regularly conduct joint military exercises both to reinforce military readiness and as a deterrent to any attack on any of the member nations.

This move is largely seen by observers as a challenge to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which ended the last of its operations in the Middle East by this time in 2015. There has been no comment from NATO concerning the Iranian announcement.

In other news, Russia is in the last stages of talks with Chernarus to include the small Caucasus country in the Warsaw Alliance, a reemergence and reimagining of the Soviet Warsaw Pact. The Warsaw Alliance includes Russia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan. Russia and China are currently discussing the possibility of incorporating the Warsaw Alliance into the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.

AAN Global News

Asia

Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran

Thursday 3 March 2019 10:43

Iran vying to include NEC in Shanghai Cooperation Organization.

200px-SCO_logo.svg.png

The Islamic Republic of Iran is currently in talks with Russia and China to include the Near East Coalition in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, an intergovernmental mutual-security organization established in 1996. In an official Iranian statement, the Iranian Vice President remarked,

“If our bid is considered, and better yet, accepted, it will be a great day for the East. A coalition of eastern powers can only be good for our region.â€

Western analysts say world powers should be concerned with such a move, stating that it could create a volatile security situation in the near future. The analysts cite the alliances and pacts formed just before the First World War as one of the causes of the war. They fear that these developments could lead to an undesirable conflict, and that such agreements should be avoided.

More information from AAN as developments unfold.

AAN Global News

Asia

Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Tuesday 22 May 2021, 06:50

Iran invades Saudi Arabia!

arma3aansaudiarabia.jpg

After years of escalating tensions between Iran and Western powers, and an agreement Monday between NATO and Saudi Arabia to establish the Arabian Peninsula Missile Defense System (APMDS), the Islamic Republic of Iran has launched a large-scale invasion of the NATO-backed Saudi Arabia. The Iranian President remarked, in a speech given just some hours before the invasion began,

“This day marks a new era in the history of our sovereign Islamic republic and in the history of the world. For the past two decades, this great land has been prostituted to the West. The Zionist-loving regimes of the U.S. and Britain have invaded our lands in a futile attempt to exert their spheres of influence on peoples who desire freedom and the sovereignty of their own lands.

There was once a time when the United Nations was thought to be the voice of peace, but now it is apparent that it is nothing more than the puppet seat for the West to exercise its dominance over the East. No longer. Today we rise as one nation against the West and the Zionist regime. Today we show our strength and prove our resolve. No longer will our sovereign nation bow to the demands and wishes of corrupt Western powers. We shall break free of foreign oppression and influence. Just as they lay waste to our countries, we shall lay waste to theirs. As one people we shall restore dignity and honor to our once great nation. Our resolve is unbreakable, our cause just. With the blessing of Allah, we shall bring lasting peace to this land."

There have been various reports of Iranian forces and warplanes in the neighboring countries of Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Turkmenistan, and Tajikistan. These reports have not yet been verified.

Edited by antoineflemming

Let's keep them comming guys :)

Invasion of Greece (2026):

AAN Images

arma3aangreecelarge.jpg

Athens under siege by Iranian forces

Europe (2034):

AAN Images

arma3aaneurope.jpg

Satellite image of the English Channel, taken April 2034

Ladida:

Royces Military Blog

8 September 2019

Iran comissions it's first H3 fuel cell powered naval destroyer

The title says it all lady's and gentlemen. Iran officially gave the middle finger to all who doubted their engineering capabilities today when Project D21 retuned from sea trials where it scored high on all system tests.

Now, for you folks who have been missing out on things and don't know what's so special about the D21, well it's the first naval vesel in the world that takes advantage of H3 fuel cell technology developed by Shenhai-Kraus electrics in 2015. Still not impressed? The smallest H3 fuel cell avaiable on the market is the SK-H3-2 (size- 42 cubic meters, weight-8 tons, max power output-1.1 MW ) The iranians are using 2 home brewed IET-H3-1M (size-30 c meters,weight-6 tons, max power output-1.2 MW) . So, as of today, not only that Iran has the only H3 powered vesel in the world, but they are also spearheading H3 fuel cell research.

But since this is a military blog, here are the D21 specs made avaible to the public and confirmed by on site foreign observers ( that's a first)

Name: IRINS Al-Hailal

Type: D21 Multi role missile destroyer

Propulsion - 2 x IET-H3-1M H3 fuel cell's

2 x GE 110 gas turbines (secondary)

Length - 155 meters

Beam - 16.5 meters

Draft - 6.2 meters

Displacement - 7,000 metric tons

Speed - 32.3 knots

Crew - 210 (30 officers)

Combat Data System - CMS-1B ( based on the M20-CMS from Mando Defence Solutions)

Data link: IET-1000 (Based on the Chinese HN-910 system)

Radar system: IMT/Shunhei ARDS-3D Type 2

Communication: SNTI-250 SATCOM

Armament

16 x SN-100 Beluga M

48 x SA-N-15 SAM

1 x 100 mm Oto Malera canon

2 x 30 mm IMT-2 CIWS

2 x Double 320 mm ASW torpedo tubes

2 x Type 75A1, 12-barrel 240 mm antisubmarine rocket launchers

4 x 20-barrel IMT-10 decoy/chaff launchers

IMT-N-3 ECM

Aviation: 1 KA-32 ASW helicopter

Well... I'm impresed. How about you guys?

Royce signing off.

Sometime during "The War", someplace, almost forgoten.

Diary; Pvt ‘Meat Axe’ O’Donnel

Patrol , day 152

About 4 weeks ago things got insanely intense, don’t know who was doing the pushing but it appeared that everyone had everything bar their paper airplanes up and duke’n it out for superiority, didn’t think there was that much left to fight with, ….well I suppose there isn’t now, the smell of burning metal and fuel was constant even if the rain of metal wasn't. About a week and half after that we lost radio contact with our rear, and the only thing spotted in the air was the occasional enemy chopper. Since then the Capt’ ordered we only move West.

I suppose this means we’re retreating again.

Iran issues withdrawal ultimatum

7 months after Iran's invasion and annexation of Saudi Arabia and 4 months after invasion by NATO forces, the Iranian leader gave a speech from his war-torn base:

The West is no longer innocent; They invade our land, spill our blood and yet they call us the enemy. They tear apart families, bomb cities, even schools and orphanages. Their forces ravage and loot bussinesses owners built with their own hands. The National Council has declared this an exigent situation and authorized proper retaliatory measures. The NATO forces shall retreat from our country immediately, lest they suffer the consequences.

Gentlemen, we're in deep shit now. The CIA has already released satellite imagery showing several deployments of mobile nuclear launchers carrying R2UTTLL ICBMs heading South-West, towards our main deployment and carrier strike group stationed in the Arabian Sea. 'Exigent circumstances' is correct. We're putting together an element to neutralize those missiles before they reach their destinations.

They are the force spearheading 'Imminent Retribution.' Europe and the US are working with all they've got and frankly, I'm afraid that's not enough.

President agreed with everything you just saw. He issued a top secret statement -- We are now at COCKED PISTOL.

S. Barone, Acting Director, Joint Operations Deployment

December 5, 2021

God, do I write SHITTY fanfic :( I should stop

Also, credits to antoinflemming for a much better imagination :p

Edited by OnlyRazor

Battlefield 3 much? Oh, and it's Iranian, not Irani. But I like it. It's good, not shitty. :)

---------- Post added at 15:33 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

AAN Global News

Top Stories

Week of 21 May 2021

22.05.21 Iran invades Saudi Arabia!

23.05.21 Saudi Arabia, U.S., U.K. declare war on Iran

23.05.21 Iran, Syria declare war on U.S.,U.K.

24.05.21 U.K., U.S. declare war on Syria

25.05.21 Turkey, Takistan, Iraq declare war on U.S., U.K.

25.05.21 Germany, France declare war on Iran, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Takistan

26.05.21 NEC declares war on NATO

27.05.21 Iran declares war on Europe, taking the fight to Europe and U.S.

OH, one thing OnlyRazor, are you basing your time off of what I wrote? Cuz if so it'd be only 3 months since Iran's invasion of Saudi Arabia. 7 months from my timeline would be December. So just change the date from August to December, and it should be good.