Sign in to follow this  
maiochine

FEEDBACK about Take On Helicopters

Hi all,

I am a veteran in ARMA I and II and all I use to do is troop transport because of my passion for helicopters ! Your new project Take On Helicopters or if I may abbreviate it as TOH is a great step ! I really enjoyed the FD and the whole story you made up and I felt finally Bohemia is going into simulation, some few days ago I was still flying DCS Black Shark because of its realism and now I found something that attracts my attention and that's TOH.

I would like though to mention something that I found missing in this new project : When rushed to take a look at the helicopters I found no description of them they looked like fictional helicopters, as a helicopter "SIM" I expected to have at least the model of the helicopter like for example Bell 415, with it flight performance (speed, ceiling, engine power etc...)

It's a small detail but in my thought it gives something more than the usual "games".

Any way I would like to congratulate all Bohemia's team for this great creature you created and I hope you'll be thinking of developing it and maybe giving the chance to put our hands on a UH-1H Huey someday or even the UH-1Y :P

Cheers and keep up the good work

Maio

Edited by maiochine
ortho.

The helicopters are not 1:1 replica's by looks, which has probably something to do with licensing issues or whatever.

Hi all,

I am a veteran in ARMA I and II and all I use to do is troop transport because of my passion for helicopters ! Your new project Take On Helicopters or if I may abbreviate it as TOH is a great step ! I really enjoyed the FD and the whole story you made up and I felt finally Bohemia is going into simulation, some few days ago I was still flying DCS Black Shark because of its realism and now I found something that attracts my attention and that's TOH.

I would like though to mention something that I found missing in this new project : When rushed to take a look at the helicopters I found no description of them they looked like fictional helicopters, as a helicopter "SIM" I expected to have at least the model of the helicopter like for example Bell 415, with it flight performance (speed, ceiling, engine power etc...)

It's a small detail but in my thought it gives something more than the usual "games".

Any way I would like to congratulate all Bohemia's team for this great creature you created and I hope you'll be thinking of developing it and maybe giving the chance to put our hands on a UH-1H Huey someday or even the UH-1Y :P

Maio

I imagined it that would be the reason, but some technical specs of the chopper wont bother ;)

cheers

Hi all,

Maio

I agree with you on Bohemia's team.

I don't use Black Shark anymore because of the stupid way they have the crash detection landing on rough ground, near impossible without exploding, not at all realistic when helo's can land most place with care. I find that with TOH I can land anywhere and potter around, takeoff, and land elswhere.

Anthony

I agree with you on Bohemia's team.

I don't use Black Shark anymore because of the stupid way they have the crash detection landing on rough ground, near impossible without exploding, not at all realistic when helo's can land most place with care. I find that with TOH I can land anywhere and potter around, takeoff, and land elswhere.

Anthony

really? i played dcs for a while and i was able to land anywhere.

really? i played dcs for a while and i was able to land anywhere.

Did you have invinsible on :D