Sign in to follow this  
maliksusanto

Civilian in Editor

Civilian is not walk or Do something in Editor,They just Stand and Do nothing

Can I make them Walk?

Yes, put modul in editor [i dont know his name in english but you find him quick] that respawn civilians and then they will walk in the city go home etc.

Yes, put modul in editor [i dont know his name in english but you find him quick] that respawn civilians and then they will walk in the city go home etc.

Thanks,I will try

ambient civilians, or ambient civilians (expansion) for takies.

if you just place a civ in the editor he will just stand there unless given a directive from a waypoint or script (or shooting at him :p)

no. just add it and wonder around. the module does not create large crowds or anything, and it takes some time for a civ to show up, but they are there. if you check the wiki im sure there is a parameter you can add to the module to spawn more civs

also make sure you use the correct module for the correct map ( i have never tried to put the cherna civ module in takistan and takis in cherna. so that MAY be an issue as well)

Place civilians on the map and then give them waypoints.

The first waypoint is a Move type. Give the first waypoint a radius of (say) 300 meters. It means that the waypoint actually appears at random in a circle of 300 meters radius and you do not know where it is.

Place a second waypoint near the first. Make the second a Cycle type waypoint and the radius NIL.

The unit will now walk to the center of the circle, then walk at random to a point in the circle, then walk to the center of the circle and do this over and over again.

-

-

They Spawn now,Thanks and one more

I add Module(Warfare Module),I start the game and I have error "I forgot the name but the error is Tell about Client"

The error is in Voting Commander

A very useful waypoint to make civilians wander around a bit more randomly than possible with move waypoints is to give them a seek and destroy waypoint with behaviour set to safe and speed to limit and a cycle waypoint. The civvies will then walk around in different directions rather than following the exact same route over and over again.

Regards,

Sander