Sign in to follow this  
instagoat

Arma 3 Case Mod

all the covers posted look like they are portraying a one man epic battle to save the world... the arma (official) one with night vision reminded me of splinter cell specifically. i think they should portray what makes arma different and not what every other FPS cover has (a lone solider dressed in the coolest gear setup with some sort of explosion or light streaks in the background.) Tonci87 hit it on the nail. arma is about the big picture and they should have a shot looking down to portray the wide open world you have to play in with. maybe a small team overlooking and emeny position? something similar to this shot http://www.youtube.com/user/richiespeedisback#p/u/47/zs3ebD0w2ko at 1:26ish

Yeah, I'd like to see a cover with something different to a lone soldier in some hollywood action pose or lookin kool in his gear.

Some kind of collage that shows the scope of the game with various vehicles and a beautifully large landscape.

I wonder what a tallented artist would do in making a cover in the style of the old Bond movie posters.

Edited by EDcase

thats exactly what I imagine to be on the back :)

Something straight, simple and special on the front to gain attention and interest and ingamescenes revealing more about the content and character of the game on the backcover

Okay, I took the liberty of doing some (very bad) Photoshopping and achieved an almost acceptable result.

rYqNy.jpg

Hopefully, it's not exceeding the allowed image size :yay:

What about the flags of NATO nations strewn across the ground near water and some floating with bullet holes and tears over a barren a trodded, burned and bloodied ground.

....Too much?

@onlyRazor

I think you are almost spot on with this picture.

Myke;2038684']Hmmm....doesn't work for me:

chicks-with-guns-feminist-demotivational-poster-1272120807.jpg

tumblr_lo5dxwwhyC1qkwgaao1_500.jpg

Wow' date=' you have a really strange perception of [b']hot[/b]. :rolleyes:

Oh but she knows how to work all the corners and on another plus side..she may not have teeth and give you the best........

I actually really liked dragon rising's box art. It was gritty, had good contrast of colours, and showed the scale of how it was meant to turn out and how arma actually is.

I think BIS should come up with a bunch of different designs and we should vote on the best one

I think BIS should come up with a bunch of different designs and we should vote on the best one

Or the community... or just hire some guy.