Sign in to follow this  
bboy

createUnit ...plane?

Hi people! I want to make a mission where, for example, you enter in certain trigger an two airplanes fly over your head... I tryed to use a script:

Grp1 = Creategroup EAST;

_Leader="RUS_Soldier_Sab" createUnit [getMarkerPos "mark1", Grp1, "Grp1=this", 1, "Sergeant "];

_Unit2="RU_Soldier_SniperH" createUnit [getMarkerPos "mark2", Grp1, "", 1, "Corporal"];

exit

...for the infantry units it work well, without problems...

but when i want to put plane or car as an unit, nothing..

Any sugestions?

Have a look here..."spawn plane" was the search terms used. There are a lot of posts about this already. It's not that difficult to search for it yourself mate!

This was the first post that came up and hopefully will help you.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=12498

O.k. Twirly... but this is something else...

Thank's anyway...

This is what I use to spawn a flying plane in then i use UPSMON so it flys around the markwe area.

You can just remove that part and spawn 2 planes in

_SpawnPos = [(getMarkerPos "markerspawn" select 0), (getMarkerPos "markerspawn" select 1), 500];
_Su34veh = [_SpawnPos, (random 360), "Su34", EAST] call BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle;  // spawn in the plane
///Add UPSMON
[(leader (_Su34veh select 2)), "patrol_all","spawned","delete:",200] execVM "scripts\upsmon.sqf";

Grp1 = Creategroup EAST;

_Leader="RUS_Soldier_Sab" createUnit [getMarkerPos "mark1", Grp1, "Grp1=this", 1, "Sergeant "];

_Unit2="RU_Soldier_SniperH" createUnit [getMarkerPos "mark2", Grp1, "", 1, "Corporal"];

exit

...for the infantry units it work well, without problems...

but when i want to put plane or car as an unit, nothing..

Any sugestions?

When your trying to spawn a car, are you still using createUnit, if so you need to use createVehicle