Sign in to follow this  
Remy

Bomber are a mint idea

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Remy on 10:40 pm on Nov. 11, 2001

i love reading my thread....

it give me an insperation to do another one....

but i will wait tell eveyone is done replying to this thread then i will make another one....

is that ok with you?confused.gif and if it isn't i don't give d*amn...

hehehehehehe <span id='postcolor'> But I think that since there's the LGB A-10 Bomber in 1.30, it's more or less a non-issue now.  Sure some of you still want those F-16 jets or B-52 carpet bombers, but this A-10 bomber is more or less all I wanted.  

-=Die Alive=-

Remy, I have never known anybody to be so proud of his thread before. Its just a descussion on a games forum!

...besides I've seen 15 pagers before. Not that it matters.

I have seen over 40 pages on how to make a bowl of cereal the off topics biggest ever achievement. Now that was big probaly the biggest thread ever on the forums.

Yea, and I made it! smile.gif And I'll bump it up tonight again for all of you who want to see it and ask my autograph on it :biggrin:

you didn't make s**t redstorm.

you got dissed Cris Rock meets Eddy Murphy style

and you still keep posting.

And you still live with your mom ... how weak man.

Remember you said i wouldn't get my bomber confused.gif

30 days later I got it hahahahahahaha. and it's an official add on.

by the way do you ever have time to play Flashpoint

because when you make so many post's you hardly have anytime playing the game.

That A10 isn't a bomber, it's a ground assault aicraft. A bomber has the ability to carpet bomb cities. And when I was posting all these messages, I already knew that there would be an A10 with bombs. So did the rest of the community. You're the exception.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Slick on 4:27 am on Nov. 14, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

Oh, you want to say you've never lived with your mom? You must be a street kid then...that figures...

you can also live with you dad or in your case youre uncle_dad you stupid inbread.

i bet you have 6 fingers on every hand

d*amn right im proud about my thread. I never got such a reply on one topic in my life. and that im very proud of.

hi im new here but not on the flaspoin1985.co.uk forums

I am against the use of bombers in the game-they would be impossible to control, aim, take off etc.

Also ofp is meant to be realistic, so by saying 'oh but we can make the bombs less powerful' destroys the point of the game

....but this doesnt mean that we cant have bombing runs because there are plenty of scripts to simulate this.

one last point, this is an army simulator, not air force. Bombers are flown by the airforce.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RedStorm on 10:06 pm on Nov. 13, 2001

Yea, and I made it! smile.gif And I'll bump it up tonight again for all of you who want to see it and ask my autograph on it :biggrin:

<span id='postcolor'>

you did't make it. It was made by the hrad workers off the offtopic forum. :biggrin:

Bombers like any other flying craft can't hold ground, thats why we still have tanks and grunts.

I just found this thread on page 3 of the Addons Forum. Guess it was trying to get away from us.

-=Die Alive=-

Well if you want to make this game realalistic (spelling?) then make the maps bigger..... then you can add bombers.

I just wanted to know what do you guys think about 1.30??

I like 1.30, anytime we get more units, "bug fixes" (even though new bugs appeared after 1.3, but at least BIS is trying), and new missions, I don't see how it could hurt the game (unless the bugs are let loose to take over the game).

The A-10 bomber, I like it, it's something that I wanted.  I was hopping for a variety of ordinance, such as cluster bombs or even napalm?.  The new A-10 is alot more dangerous than the unofficial addon bomber that uses high-drag bombs, that fall slower to the earth than these new smart bombs.  High drag, or fin retarded bombs are used when bombing at low level, this way the bomb hits it's mark alot later and it gives the aircraft a chance to get away from the bomb explosion.  I've seen a couple new AI controlled A-10 bombers blow them selves up when bombing at very low altitude, and I've done it a couple times myself at the begining.  It would be nice if the new A-10s flew a lot higher, maybe at an altitude of 100 to 150 when bombing, then lower for straffing runs (which I've never seen any of these new bombers do, I've get a bomber to drop all it's bombs on a target, then I want it to strafe it, but it only fltys over the target).

As for the OH-58 Kiowa, I'd like it, but I think it's not used the way it's supposed to be used in the game.  The laser designator on top of the rotars should be the only thing exposed to the enemy when being targeted by the laser designator.  The rest of the helicoptor should be hovering behind cover, such as behind a hill/ridge, or behind trees.  It's alot harder to fly and have the gunner designate the target while moving.   Also I'd would of like to see some WP marking rockets on the Kiowa.  I know, That's why there's the laser designator, but it would be cool to have other helicoptors, (especially in MP) to see where exactly you need the ordinance put, and with only 14 rockets, you go through them pretty fast.  If they were WP marking rockets (they'e hit, and explode in a ball of smoke, someting like a smoke grenade, but larger), then I could just place one rocket and get a cobra or AH-64 to "hit my smoke."  Just a thought.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Slick on 3:27 am on Nov. 14, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

What is up your ass man! Dude! All I ever read from you on this forum is abuse to other users! What is the point, its so weak! Try doing something constructive for the community like try your effrots at creating new missions or addons.

And so what if Redstorm still lives with his parents, he is only 16, I am sure you did when you were his age, unless you are some homeless street kid or fool who left school early.

And Slick...everybody knew there was going to be a A-10 with bombs well before this topic started. The thing is that not a bomber. What people have been standing against in this thread is bombers (eg B-52s) and tactical bombers (eg F-16). You fool. BIS didn't include it because of this thread.

(Edited by The Jub Jub Bird at 9:49 pm on Nov. 15, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Slick on 4:20 pm on Nov. 14, 2001

you can also live with you  dad or in your case youre uncle_dad you stupid inbread.

i bet you have 6 fingers on every hand

<span id='postcolor'>

What the f**k! I think what he meant was when he said he lived with his mum, was that he was just a school kid and he still lives at home with his parents. So you live with your dad huh?

Whos the stupid inbread again?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Jub Jub Bird on 2:43 pm on Nov. 15, 2001

BIS didn't include it because of this thread.

<span id='postcolor'>I don't think they didn't include those aircrafts because of this thread, I think they didn't include them for the obvious reasons, ie: poor flight physics, small maps, short runways, etc...  I'd would of been surprised if they did add a F-16 or any other jet aircraft, the game isn't ready for one yet, and possibly won't ever be ready for one.  All I wanted was a slow moving plane to drop bombs from, not a jet that's I'd whiz by the soldier at 12 o'clock and when turning around to attack again, ram into a mountain or a tree.

-=Die Alive=-

The Jub Jub Bird

you ass licking ####### I would really like to meet you in real life you spineless piece of s**t.

I would put A knife right in your eye chicken s**t big mouth.

you wouldn't be talking like that if standing in front of me.

how many missions have you made anyway ?? I didnt see em. I bet you dont even have the legal version of the game.

I do ....... wanne touch me ?

Jub Jub Bird

It's nice too see that you are helping your boyfriend

Redstorm.

We should be supporting gay couples like you and redstorm more on these forums...

it's toughf being gay and a ####### at the same time wilst your uncle-dad is humping your bum these days.

so keep up the good work girls..... ehh I mean Boys.. I guess

Heya Slick.

Lifes too short to waste time on anyone but ones self.

Go light a candle and watch the sunset fade bro!

(Edited by fixOPFsoundsplease at 6:10 am on Nov. 16, 2001)

(Edited by fixOPFsoundsplease at 6:14 am on Nov. 16, 2001)