Sign in to follow this  
Remy

Bomber are a mint idea

i don't really care about bombers any ways i stoped playing this game... so i really dont give a flying fu.ck.

Dont get me rong this is still a bomb game, but i just wanted to play some more s**t like il 2 sturmovik.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from BlueJames on 10:09 am on Dec. 5, 2001

how'd this post get so long?<span id='postcolor'>We all agreed to disagree on this subject.  That's how it got so long.

-=Die Alive=-

well well i think it time to hang up my jeans and call it a quits don't you?? don't answer that its a retorical (spelling?) question.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Die Alive on 6:42 pm on Dec. 5, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from BlueJames on 10:09 am on Dec. 5, 2001

how'd this post get so long?<span id='postcolor'>We all agreed to disagree on this subject.  That's how it got so long.

-=Die Alive=-

<span id='postcolor'>

I object.

You can't object... no one is to reply to this thread any more!!!1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hhahaahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahah! This has to be the funniest thread ever.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Shabadu on 6:07 pm on Dec. 10, 2001

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hhahaahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahah! This has to be the funniest thread ever.<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, the Cereal thread was...

where is this Cereal thread thread you keep talking about red???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Die Alive on 9:00 pm on Dec. 10, 2001

I wish this thread would go the way that the cereal tread went.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Hey! The cereal thread was a perfectly good thread mad.gif

To Remy: The cereal thread was the thread all the Maniacs used to "hang around" in, it had about 62 pages and was full of s**t about how to make cereal, how to take over the world, we talked about diaper tanks and a lot of other s**t. It had a couple of nice stories in there too!

I'm not knocking your thread, Redstorm, I'm sure it was a lot of fun. I also liked reading the Trivia thread, that was fun.  It's just that this thread got a bit too much for me, with all that flamming by Slick and all that back when.  I just think that some threads out-live their usefullness, and should be put down.

-=Die Alive=-

d*amn.... sound like a fun thread.. but where was it?? what section??

It was in Off-topic, it got deleted.

Adding a bomber to these islands? What a joke! The maps are undersized for such an aircraft considered the required take off distance and time it takes to reach cruise altitude and all. Besides, such a large target would be easy cannon fodder for a AAA battery unless allowed to fly at great height and I doubt the game engine supports that.

Errr...yes...like, we stopped talking about the bomber like...well...10 pages ago...:biggrin: