Sign in to follow this  
FootSoldier

Lan's are dangorous!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,01:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>No, you pervert. Ban him, ban him moddies, MUHAHAHAHA  tounge.gif  tounge.gif</span><span id='postcolor'>

and this is coming from the guy whos in love with gay pan confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 31 2002,10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and this is coming from the guy whos in love with gay pan confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I didn't post that gay in ages. But i still know you like him a lot. tounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I didn't post that gay in ages. But i still know you like him a lot.  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

youre so repressed confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 31 2002,10:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">youre so repressed confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>SORRY PALADIN, HE ASKED FOR IT</span>

pink2_450h.jpgwoodelf1_450h.jpgpupet_stand1_450h.jpg

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>NOW YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID. EVERYTIME SOMEONE CALLED ME A PETERPANLOVER IS HAVE TO POST HIM TO TEASE YOU GUYS</span> mad.gif DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN, OR I'LL SPAM YOUR MAILBOX WITH THOUSANDS OF PANS

what I find most disturbing about the picture:

What guy brought a dildo to a LAN party? wow.gifsad.gifconfused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,11:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 31 2002,10:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">youre so repressed confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>SORRY PALADIN, HE ASKED FOR IT</span>

pink2_450h.jpgwoodelf1_450h.jpgpupet_stand1_450h.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

*cries*

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>You promised never to post that again!!! Last week!!!</span>

Aculaud asked for it mad.gif calling me a panlover.

I will never post it again, ONLY if i am called a Panlover wink.gif

That'll teach ya

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,14:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I will never post it again, ONLY if i am called a Panlover<span id='postcolor'>

Do other people see the funny thing in this? biggrin.gif

no

Edit:

Yeah, i do actually. I'm being called a Panlover lots of times, so you people can feast your eyes on Pan wow.gif

I think you are Panlovers yourselves.

You are right. Ok then....

I will only post Panpictures if someone calles me a Panlover

If i am not called a Panlover, no pictures will be posted

wink.gif clear

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes to therapy thread*

LOL! That picture made it right into my little harddrive library of lame pics smile.gif