Sign in to follow this  
Blind Guardian

Hey boyz, about the cargo plane

well since the site was restablished... no one talked about it for now... so is there any hope for me to fly in this big bird? confused.gif

If its not released, it most propably is still under development tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (frk19732001 @ May 31 2002,00:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah what happened to the c-130 that was under development?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gifsad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Guys...Adammo (aka-Cpt. Moore) has a life. Last I heard he only works on that addon on Wednesdays. He's been working on that addon for months so be patient. He'll have it out sooner rather then later as the last thing I heard from him was that it was in it's final stages of completion and that it should be released in a few weeks. The main thing is that it's actually flying well according to Adammo. He's just working on the interior textures right now.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

don't get me wrong i was just wondering what had happened to it wink.gif and i understand that everybody has a life also i have great respect for those guys that spend time doing things like those great models biggrin.gif so keep up the great work and don't forget to live your lives wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Hi guys..

The C130 is a lot more work then I ever imagined.

Like Miles was saying I need to finsihed the internal cargo texturing and remove the "missles and MG" hehe

The plane doesnt have a very good turning radius on the ground at this time and Im not sure how to improve it.

I think the problem is because of its size.. its all relative to the size of the model.

In other words an AI can taxi it down and take off from the small run ways.. because the turn from teh taxi ways to the runway is to small.. but if placed properly it would be a great tool in a mission.

anyways.. I don't give up on it.. I'm still working it..

Capt Moore

Alrighty then ! Its good to hear that! well I wasn t pushing you I just wanted to know if It was still under construction smile.gif anyway just take your time to work on it... it will be the most popular addon !

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Adammo @ May 31 2002,10:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi guys..

The C130 is a lot more work then I ever imagined.

Like Miles was saying I need to finsihed the internal cargo texturing and remove the "missles and MG"  hehe

The plane doesnt have a very good turning radius on the ground at this time and Im not sure how to improve it.

I think the problem is because of its size.. its all relative to the size of the model.

In other words an AI can taxi it down and take off from the small run ways.. because the turn from teh taxi ways to the runway is to small.. but if placed properly it would be a great tool  in a mission.

anyways.. I don't give up on it.. I'm still working it..

Capt Moore<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm... well I suppose for taking off, the plane can just be positioned at the part of the runway where they begin to take off. But landing...landing I guess would be rather difficult at least getting the planes off the runway so that others won't smash into them. Hmm... I can only hope that by tinkering with the flight characteristics will produce something that's a reasonable compromise. But like you said, even if the problem can't be fixed it would still make for a good addon for missions starting off in the air or starting off with the planes taking off at the start of the runway (so they don't have to taxi anywhere).

Keep up the good work Captain!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ May 31 2002,00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If its not released, it most propably is still under development tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wow your getting smarter every day kegetys tounge.gif

I agree with Blind Gaurdian, this will be the most popular addon. I thought carring 3 other people in the civilian planes was cool. This is going to totally rock

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (VerySolidSnake @ May 31 2002,19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I agree with Blind Gaurdian, this will be the most popular addon. I thought carring 3 other people in the civilian planes was cool. This is going to totally rock<span id='postcolor'>

Totaly agree with everyone who are waiting for the C-130. It will be one of the coolest addons for the game ever! If I or anyone else seem unpasient it is only because we realy, realy, realy would like to get our hands on that plane fast ****