Mootaz-Khelifi

Cartigo Eagles War Of Somalia

Is it a good idea  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a good idea

• Yes would be a good game
    • NO
    • Possible with the addition of USMC

I have a suggestion for a new game, name : Cartigo Eagles War Of Somalia , and the story: Tunisian army send 100 soldier to Somalia in 2015 to monitor the cease-fire is that the task turned to war after the breach of the cease-fire by militia and overthrow the state and the establishment of their state ( The Kingdom of Somalia ) and they considered Tunisian troops is colonial power

i guess some of you will not accept it because USA is not unclouded

and cartigo is the roman name of cartage

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

for how put no give me your reason for saying no

Edited by Mootaz-Khelifi

I think the devs should make a game about the Tunisian Army. Most Tunisians on this forum would agree with me.

oh bad the poll result sucks unexpected comm on vote yes for the new idea

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

i know u all like games about US ARMY but new ideas are good

I like a challenge, but 100 soldiers aren't going to make much of a difference, unless you add more nations to a multinational/UN coalition, which nullifies your idea for a Tunisian Army game, since there would be at least several African nations sending larger contingents (= more interesting to play in the eyes of most developers*) ... Think of it as Operation Arrowhead where you only get to play as the Germans or Czechs with their limited choice of equipment while the US Army is effectively fighting the war all around you.

* Playing as a tiny under-equipped force isn't what most people want from a game, they want to feel like Gods with the support of a super power behind them in a conflict the developers have assured them through rigid scripting they cannot lose. The odds might be slightly more in favor of the underdog in this community, but I'd reckon not by that much.

I like a challenge, but 100 soldiers aren't going to make much of a difference, unless you add more nations to a multinational/UN coalition, which nullifies your idea for a Tunisian Army game, since there would be at least several African nations sending larger contingents (= more interesting to play in the eyes of most developers*) ... Think of it as Operation Arrowhead where you only get to play as the Germans or Czechs with their limited choice of equipment while the US Army is effectively fighting the war all around you.

* Playing as a tiny under-equipped force isn't what most people want from a game, they want to feel like Gods with the support of a super power behind them in a conflict the developers have assured them through rigid scripting they cannot lose. The odds might be slightly more in favor of the underdog in this community, but I'd reckon not by that much.

yeah maybe playing as a Tunisian UN Soldier but with US Support and more nations in UN Force * against the Horn of Africa Union [HAU ] force **

* ( nation are : Tunisia and Egypt and Germany and French and US Supporter { air Craft carrier and equipment and air support } )

** nations are Somalia and Ethiopia and Sudan with chines and Iranian support by equipment and tanks

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

now vote yes for the new Update

No, people in the African countries have a hard enough time fighting themselves in their own countries.

Mootaz-Khelifi: rather check Afrenian faction on Isla Duala 1.96 Full project... they even use Steyr Augs *hint* ;)

He means he saw what Celery did. The snide cad.

I think it would be a good Mod but not sure it would be a success as a new game or an addon? I just don't think there would be the interest from the gaming mainstream.

If you want to make a mod of this type it should be fairly easy as there are many African islands and mods already. you could learn from them and design your own.