Sign in to follow this  
solidsnake2384

Jersey Shore

Does anyone here watch it? Is it shown in Europe? Its just about these people who go to the Jersey Shore (or Miami, or Italy) and it shows them spending their summers in a house. Theres always drama and to me the show is addicting. They just go to clubs pick up, girls (or guys), smush, and fight with each other sometimes. I think I just watch it for Jwoww.

Who else watches it?

Not even going to look up a face-palm picture for this one.

It is wildly popular in Italy, where Italians guffaw at how degenerate those who emigrate become.

Oh god....I can't believe they brought it back for another season.

I watch shows like Pawn Stars, Top Gear, Modern Marvels, Cops.....

Show is proof that:

-There is a devil and he sports hair gel and mad tanner

-Parents were wrong, being a tool can make you millions

-My sister was wise in driving the extra 40 minutes to have her daughter born in Philadelphia as to not have "a Jersey girl" :p

Inb4 da thumbnailcv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by froggyluv

Posting in troll thread.

I don't even know any girls who care about it, anyone in my community who watches it does so for mockery.

Oh yeah, we have it here in Brazil through MTV. I really hate it. A time that could be spent with Human Giant or Prank'd. But I know a lot of people like it, I just think it's a bit of, don't know, futile? However, what isn't futile in today's television?

This isnt a troll thread. i really do like it. But my favorite show is Storage Wars. Now thats addicting.

I don't even know what to write here....even too offtopic for offtopic seems a little offtopic :s

I like to compare this show to a zoo: the only reason people watch it is because they like to see creatures with intelligence equal to (or perhaps less than) that of animals make fools of themselves and perhaps once in a blue moon do something interesting.

Troll thread locked.