Sign in to follow this  
Absolution_15th

LPD-29: San Antonio Class

hey i try this addon and it seems that the aft is out of place to the left. any quick fix?

Do you mean the icon in the editor? If that's it yes, the marker is out of place of about one third, in 8 months of usage i couldn't find any fix, it takes some time to figure out what is where but once you get used to it it works perfectly, just know that the icon is always out of place for a third from where the "real" ship is going to be.

i figure it out. it seem that there is glitch. "The LPD MUST be placed in the editor with an orientation of 0 degrees (nose pointing East) or 180 degrees (nose pointing West). The script used to place the ship is broken." author

Does anybody know if the author is planing to update it fix some of the bugs and bring it to arma 3?

by the way thank you chairborne!

Edited by Odyseus

I would head on over to 15thmeu.net and sign up on forums and ask Mr. Phillips there. going to be the best way to get a response.

M.Phillips, would you have any plan to port it over Arma 3?

While this mod "works" in ARMA3, it has a little bug. 
When the ship is placed in the 3d editor at a certain point, it actually spawns ~50m west of its original position - when previewing the mission (causing the helicopters on the landing deck to spawn in the middle of the ship- as it can only be oriented from west to east).
Then, when getting back to the editor, the ship is located at its new location and when previewing again it jumps another 50m west and so on...