Sign in to follow this  
russin

devil ??

You dont understand.

I never said that you can see what bird is which gender right ? thats why it took us so )*^*(^&*% long to reproduce it because we didnt know this and probably we have tested for ages with the wrong bird.

Now all you have to do is land a bird on top of the other and see what happens, and if nothing happens then keep landing birds until it does !.

We now know that it only works if a female bird is under and malebird on top (for obvious reasons).

Its best tested with at least 4 or more players.

I warn you, it can take a while to succeed, but its sooo funny that I highly recommend it.

Cu !

Uhh no, I have other things to do than spend 3 hours trying to make 2 birds in a shooting game land on top of each other to make it look like they are having sex.

thats not what will happen !

They will have sex and then 6 smaller birds appear and they walk off, followed by the camera and then you hear a missile (or so, I dont know) and they all explode !!

I f**k! NOT AGAIN!

OK HOELA THIS TIME YOU'VE GONE TOO FAAR YOU PIECE OF s**t! I KNOW YOU SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED! YOU'RE SUCH A f**kING BIG LIAR!

FOR ONCE TRY NOT TO LIE YOU f**kING RETARD!

jungle bob is fast on his way to become a deleted member smile.gif Slightly less profanity and ur message will come across alot better

ahhhh hahahahahaha i like to see a screen shot of that

BOW YOUR HEAD!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jungle Bob on 12:33 pm on Nov. 12, 2001

I f**k! NOT AGAIN!

OK HOELA THIS TIME YOU'VE GONE TOO FAAR YOU PIECE OF s**t! I KNOW YOU SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED! YOU'RE SUCH A f**kING BIG LIAR!

FOR ONCE TRY NOT TO LIE YOU f**kING RETARD!

<span id='postcolor'>

OMFG!!!! after reading Hoelas post and then this i laughed so d*amned hard i got a headache....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 7:50 am on Nov. 12, 2001

And you can't make either!

<span id='postcolor'>

Jamesia hate Devil tounge.gif !

This is funny, you've all gone WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY offtopic for me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, Devil when are you going to send me the "Naked-women-on-the-beach" Mod?confused.gif

I'm getting tired of beating of.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jungle Bob on 12:29 pm on Nov. 14, 2001

BTW, Devil when are you going to send me the "Naked-women-on-the-beach" Mod?confused.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

hes not.

(Edited by Jamesia at 8:18 pm on Nov. 14, 2001)

That's too bad, I think it would be very popular.

I know, I know, it's not funny to mess up a game!

But I gotta have something to do with my spare time.

release sum of that stuff at least its gettin boring now so get the animals in

Animal will make the game more realistic, you would be looking real dumb thoug if a cow would walk throug a gunfight........

yeah animals and hunters and

an old fisherman, sitting in front

of the lighthouse and waiting

plenty of hours to catch a fish,

and drunken civilians who are

wanking thru the streats.

:wink: who needs this

Animals would be cool but for most people it will slow down their computer's performance because realistically you would have atleast 100 animals of each species on an island as big as everon. Just having 100 soldiers would make any comp run slow you would need like 2ghz comp with like 1gb of ram for it to run good with so many animals. But I do think they should add animals to the map editoor so we can have the choice of adding a few animals to spice up a mission.

ahhhhh hahahaha ahhhh hahaahaaa wow a lot of funny s**t wow what did i start HERE ahhh hahahaa ahhh hahaha ahhh ahahaha

BOW YOUR HEAD HUMAN!!!!

Yeah let Devil do his thing and he makes cool addons even though that is just a civilian with the wolfman face and hands inserted on it he still has some cool downloads like the civilian vehicle pack.Texturer or Addon creator, he still can do better than you.