Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Whats a pedderass, walter?

i was just wondering what your favorite seen in The Big Lebowski was, for those of you who've seen it. I saw it a while back, and then i saw it mentioned here a couple times, so i was just wondering.

mine would have to be when they were gonna give the nihilists the fake money and walter wanted to bail out of the car and beat some info out of them. "........Eh, fuck it, Dude. Lets go bowlin' ." That, and whenever the dude was in a trance of some kind. those scenes had really good cinematography.

You hated it? That movie was hilarious! Ahh, now youve pissed me off.

I'm gonna kill your boyfriend!!!!

testa.jpg

Woehahaha, funny pic.

Well, i haven't posted this ass for 24 hours now. I think i am cured. But now it seems other people have caught the Pan-virus biggrin.gif

Ahhh ... "The Big Lebowski" gotta be one of my favorites all in all. First time I saw it I didn't like it too much, but now it's a pure gem.

There are so many favorite scenes.

The one where the police interviews the dude and he tries to explain how his rug was stolen and what he (doesn't) do for a living.

The bowling dream (to check what condition my condition was in)

The bathtub scene ... "Jah, or ve vill come bak and ve vill cut off your Johnson!" ... "Jah, ve vill step on it and squish it!"

Any scene with Walther. He always makes me crack up, especially when he starts talking about that stupid hill in Nam.

<span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!</span> Walter talking to little Larry and then goes ahead and smashes the Corvette that he thought was Larry's, but was the next door neighbor's.

And all of the "Jesus" scenes at the bowling alley.

Ah... so many more, luckly I just watched the movie last weekend so It's all fresh in my memory.

-=Die Alive=-

The funniest part by far for me was when Lebowski had been taken in by the cop (after being drugged by jacky treehorn) and was sitting in the chair and then the cop just chucked a mug at his head at full speed. lol its funny thinknig about it even now. You have to see it to understand the glory biggrin.gif

Favorite part is when they are draggin' him to the limo with his White Russian in his hand and he says:

"Hey hey! I got a beverage here!"

You're all wrong.

Best scene is where the Dude is in his car smoking a cigarette and he tries to flick the butt of the cigarette out the window, but he forgot the window's closed and the butt lands between his legs and he crashes the car. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I have it on DVD, it's a gem, like most of the Cohen brothers' films.

I liked the scene when they were both on top of a cliff by the sea to scatter someone's ashes. It was a windy day, so when he tosses the ashes, they blow back in his face.

Good movie, been a while since I've seen it though.

Tyler