Sign in to follow this  
PitViper

Natalie portman appreciation thread

Just have to say that I am very impressed with her.  She has certainly matured into a fine young highly-intelligent female actress.  She's now my second favorite Israeli born female behind AvonLady wink.gif

trailer1.jpg

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ May 22 2002,17:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just have to say that I am very impressed with her.  She has certainly matured into a fine young highly-intelligent female actress.  She's now my second favorite Israeli born female behind AvonLady wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I came here to gripe about having to put up with infatuations like this of Miss Portman by male squadmates on my Squad's message forum.

However, after reading you last sentence, I'll shaddap. smile.gif

Avon was in Episode II, too!!!

She was there as part of the jedi council!!!

...no, not the little fighting smurf... tounge.gif

she seems to be capable of eminating different images, which is great for a actor/actress.

in that pic, she gives off images of a europian lady, with some class.(or something like that)

in one of pics i saw from a news stand, she looks something like Charlize Theron-ish(or whatever her name is), with that 1930s(?) look

and in Teen People(?) where she is with that actor playing Anakin, she looks like a girl nxt door from 90s with straight hair.

and in the movie I forgot the name of, she has this brat image.

so Portman actually has better chance of becoming a legendary actor/actress, if she continues well.

TAKE IT ALL OFF NATALIE!!!

err...sorry couldn't resist biggrin.gif

she's a very uhh...talented actress and stuff...yeah...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and in the movie I forgot the name of, she has this brat image.<span id='postcolor'>

You've have to be talking about "Leon", one of my favourite movies actually..However did she make that little slimeball character so adoring? Thats what I call talent  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">TAKE IT ALL OFF NATALIE!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Don't understand why they spent all that money designing all her costumes in Star wars when they just could have let her wander around nude all the time??!! Please tell me!!  tounge.gif

I think they did a great job with her costumes, that little leather number; who could resist?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PHY_Hawkeye @ May 22 2002,17:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think they did a great job with her costumes, that little leather number; who could resist?<span id='postcolor'>

Are you joking?? It was a huge Britney Spears warning over her costumes... I thought that that was one of the low points of the movie..

What I appreciate most about her, is that she'll probably always look like she's 14 tounge.gif

She's freakin' hot.

I don't know how many more white-shirt-with-no-bra fight scenes I can take and still be sane sad.gif

Like everyone wouldn't have stopped and looked during the fight!

Hmmmm she arouses stranges feelings in me, on the one hand she is very nice but the trouble is she does indeed look about 14 so I would be fearful of the legal issues "Honestly officer she said she was 21". As my colleague at work suggested "She's f**king jail bait mate".....

I remember when she was really getting noticed awhile back. When she was doing a lot of the fashion shoots and being compared to a young Audrey Hepburn.....she had a strong fan base back then....

But I found a site around that time called "The Natalie Portman Countdown To Legality"....and all it was was a constantly running clock counting down to when she turned 18.....

But she's legal now! Woo hoo!...in fact she was hear in Austin with Lucas Haas at some bars that I frequent not to long ago....of course i found out AFTER

I tend NOT to get obsessive (contrary to so many others here) about celebrities, as we don't know them for who they are, rather for the characters they play.

Do I like Natalie Portman ? You betcha. Seems to have a whole lot more class than celebrities in the likes of Britney Spears. And no, Ms. Portman isn't the type of girl you want to see naked and bang like a bunny, that's Britney Spears. Miss Portman is more of the type you'd like to fall in love with and spend the rest of your life with.

In either case, we don't know her in person, who knows, she could be a real bitch.

advocatexxx, regarding your avatar:

"innocent young schoolgirls take ... in their ass"

Does he say "pride" or "prod" ?? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 22 2002,16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">TAKE IT ALL OFF NATALIE!!!

err...sorry couldn't resist biggrin.gif

she's a very uhh...talented actress and stuff...yeah...<span id='postcolor'>

Amen Lord Zach.... Amen....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shunt @ May 22 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and in the movie I forgot the name of, she has this brat image.<span id='postcolor'>

You've have to be talking about "Leon", one of my favourite movies actually..However did she make that little slimeball character so adoring? Thats what I call talent  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

in US, it was called 'The Professional' and I liked it.

I just got the name of that movie. it came out after Episode 1, it was called 'Where the heart is'(or something like that)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 22 2002,17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">advocatexxx, regarding your avatar:

"innocent young schoolgirls take ... in their ass"

Does he say "pride" or "prod" ??  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL ! I said "pride", although my british english isn't all that great, so yeah it sounds a bit like a "prod" hee hee. I must have done that voiceover a million times, so instead of fixing it I just said fuck it.