Sign in to follow this  
CarlGustaffa

The island - living or abandoned?

Should island be alive or abandoned?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should island be alive or abandoned?

• Abandoned - it leaves me fully in charge
    • Abandoned - but with scripts or modules to change, easy multiplayer bugs
    • Mixed by area or mixed within area - fixed setting is good enough
    • Same as 3, but with option to toggle either way - high bug risks

As campaign, living, but Mission editors should be given free reign over what do to.

Besides, an empty country whose population is either insurgent or US armed forces is something that CM would do.

Well... Sorry, but i am going to keep doing it in future. :p

This.

.... ah damn.

Hi, i would like it to be Alive during the campaign and SP missions, with civilians doing what they use to do on a war zone; going to work, passing with care by checkpoints, getting shot by mistake or stupidity by the BLUFOR, the GUER, the OPFOR or by other armed civilians.

It always has been very frustrating to be in dead islands, you never see any trace of human life aside of houses here and there and things without an use, like electric plants or things like that, that no matter if they blow up... that haves no effect on the enviroment and neither on the missions; if you destroy a building during the campaign... i wish that it were destroyed still on the next mission, if you destroy an electric plant... certain lights turn off on the island on whole areas, houses included. I'll like that they make the island behave as real as possible, that'll be great for the inmersion on the campaign and will prevent or punish the stupid acts like tear down houses "for fun" with your tank, chopper or whatever.

Also... drive to a gas station should allow you to refuel your vehicle only getting out of it once it has been parked near the dispenser and getting close to the vehicle and refueling it from outside; just as it's IRL. Same for the repair garages, that i hope that they work without usermade scripts to repair the vehicles. Create GameLogics for all this stuff will be great for the mission makers and for all the players in general. Without addons/mods dependencies wich will mean... MP incompatibilitys. Let's C ya