• yes
    • not sure yet

Thought it would be nice,

could add the coloured thermal image on its camera would be good

weapons could be a light machine gun,

or have a unmaned static defence tower, sentry weapon

you could be in a bunker inside the warfare base, and be able to control it

limit its ammo so you cant camp defence

The predator UAV could use some updates. For example it flies to low IMO. I do not believe in real life it flies that low.

Robots will be used more often by the USA in the future. So it would be good idea for BIS to look at what the USA is doing R&D on.

Unmanned Vehicles ..... all types, including wheeled, tracked and full-on aerial attack.

Its a major trend within the military and a "futuristic" ArmA3 should properly incorporate I'd think.

I agree. It would be interesting if some soldiers would can carry the aerial vehicles with himself and they can launch them on different places where they want.

Could be a CSW? One ruck for the aerial vehicle and one ruck for the controller. Anything single manned should be restricted to HuntIR and the like, given the rather small space we operate in.

It would be super nice if the incorporated a game version of the very nice Talon Unit from VBS-2 or something similar...!

The UAV was improved for OA. It´s useable now, but still not perfect. It attacks on its own, regularily crashes, flies too low, has an awkward rectangular instead of circular orbit (this can be done, just look at the AC130 addon, can´t remember who made it though :( apologies to the maker.) and in general could use a few more refinements in terms of controlleabillity.

Rly BI, I LOVE this feature just as much as I love HC, but they´re both, sadly, kind of half assed in A2. You know you can do better :)

BIS need to take a leaf out of Mando's work for this area ... locking camera, better flying height, better all round control, I have used the UAV once ... and never went back to it.

I have a feeling that seeing as we are looking at some future or near to future tech, it would be almost an arrestable offence for any BIS programmer to overlook this area, so Im thinking they might have it covered to be updated.

I want a UAV that doesn't require a live, vulnerable crew inside it in order to fly like an unmanned drone. Is that too much to ask?

i want a uav that doesn't require a live, vulnerable crew inside it in order to fly like an unmanned drone. Is that too much to ask?

+1 :d