Sign in to follow this  
ajax420

Great Player Vs. Player Server in U.S.

I found an awesome Player Vs. Player server in the U.S. Not always allot of guys on in the day but at night it can really get fun with 20 to 30 guys all going at it in a pretty cool variety of game types. The use air and ground assets in all kinds of ways. Some maps are tight and in close and some use the entire map area. They run stock Arma2 C.O. but allow you to use any sound or FX mod you want. (No A.C.E.!) They have a TeamSpeak3 server and also have the in-game VON turned on in game. Anyways, I have tons of fun there and thought everyone should know about a really fun state side server to go toe to toe with some tough players. It's really hard to go back to shooting AI after a few nights on the -C5- Player Vs. Player server.

Server Address: 64.120.22.98:2312 Cerberus5 -C5-,PvP,Arma2,OA

TeamSpeak3: 63.227.129.130:9987 No Password

Site:http://cerberus5.proboards.com/index.cgi

Couldn't agree more, great group of guys, excellent maps, whats not to like?.

PVP and Arma(X) rules!!!!

Croc4

Sweet AAS!

I heard they have the worlds best sniper playing on there ;)

Edited by jblackrupert

Thanks for the post guys we at C5 do play 95 percent PvP games and have all kinds from DM to aas of all kinds C&H CTF TDM If its a game style your looking for we got it plus many more. We play every night US times. 10;00PM Eastern , 9;00PM Central , 8;00PM Mt.Time and 7;00 PM Pacific Time. We play to have fun injoy the game as players gamers not real army. There is always an Admin on so we can pick games and make sure the server is fun with no problems. We welcome all players on C5 server as long as they are there to play and injoy and show respect towards others. We desighn the games so that players can use any Veh, Chopper, Plane, they like to learn and have fun. If you crash accedently get shot down killed lol. Its cool they respawn. Most everyone that plays the C5 server will be glad to help you if you ask questions abought how to play the games or do somthing in game just ask. We play with a great bunch of guys that all know each other and like to help others join in. We invite you to join us in Team Speak3 63.227.129.130 port 9987 no password jump in you will be more than welcomed by all and treated with respect dont be shy join in talk and play and learn. If you would like to join C5 there are no Dues fees or any cost to you the more the better for organized game play. Would be great to get organized games going with other US Clans out there. If you would like to play an organized match to give your members a reason to belong and a reason for all there dedication to you group let us know jump on TS3 or post C5 forums at c5gaming.com{ http://cerberus5.proboards.com/index.cgi } We will play a match with anyone no matter how many you would like to play for numbers 5 on 5 or 20 on 20 I garantee you will be playing a very respectful curtius group of players here at C5 no smacktard talk typ in game nothing just the utmost respect for who we may play. We throw this challenge out there to get some fun organized game play going and to get to know others and there groups in Arma2 OA. And ya there are many good snipers and close quarter fighters and pilots. and organized players on the server come give em a try see how ya stack up short of shooting AI that dont think nothing tuffer than a real player that thinks HE HE HE.

Thanks and hope to see ya in battle just filter in multy player C5 to find our server

Col.Cowboy-C5-

Edited by LtCol.Cowboy-C5-

C5 has been a great server since Armed Assault, so layed back... the only rule

is 'respect for others'... thats pretty much it.

When my own clan wasn't playing I'd head straight to C5, CB is nearly always

on to admin but there are always multiple admins on playing... getting ass

kicked by me... ;P

Always love to see more ppl join in, so much fun to be had... as said before if

ya new you won't be left behind.

Seek me out in game... I'll show you round :)

edit:

Sweet AAS!

I heard there have the world best sniper playing on there ;)

I know what ya saying man... its true (to a degree... read on).... lol but

you should see Cowboy spend 15min running around the back of then up

a mountain just to run his custom sound file of 'evil laughter' then cap the

sniper in the back of the head...

We have a few sniper hunters... so it really is of little concern, truly ;)

Edited by 76

Jump on tonight anyone interested... should be a good crowd :)

Super Fun Time!!! Saturday day and night was awesome gaming. That is what Arma was made for. Intensity! C5 Server rocks!

C5 is the only player vs player gaming group in arma2 that speaks english and allows all ages and/or languages to play and we have been online for five years in the pvp field of the arma series. C5 has always been the most fare server when it comes to accidents or people have a boring time, C5 will always try to please all parties playing every night and please if you dont like the current game being playied just play through it so others can have fun and same for them when their not having fun on your game type. :)

Every night the server will have multiple admins on the server watching for hackers/cheats and will deal with them according plus there is a forum ( c5gaming.com ) to post any issues you have but of course connecting to our teamspeak ( also provided at c5gaming.com ) will be the quickest and most effective way of resolving an issue.

The server hosts a very large variety of PVP games from aas,capture and hold, death match, team death match, sectors and even a slew of just goofy fun maps to gun down your favorite buddy with a smile. :D

If you havent heard of C5 and you play arma2 pvp then you have not-played a real pvp

See you in my sights,

1st.Lt.Nikolai-C5-

Edited by Col.Nikolai

Saturday night was a good night, 30+ ppl and no trouble at all.

Thanks to all that came along, if you missed out C5 is live every night...

:)

Some times when no one is on the C5 server, I'll jump on, vote myself admin and pick an AAS map. There are parameters that will allow you to play against AI until more real people show up. It's usually not long before people just start joining in and before ya know it there's 6-8 real players and the AI drop off automatically. I had close to 15 real players join within 10-15 minutes of playing with AI. The options/parameters that you can pick for the AAS maps are very cool. Pick time of day, weather, how many AI you want to play against until real players take there place.

Anyways... you don't have to wait till night time to join the C5 server. It's always up and running.

Just put "C5" in your filter under the multilayer screen in-game.

Its the weekend... ArmA 2 fun

Crazy Race! A mission by Patch that will blow your mind. Super fun! Come by the -C5- A2OA server and give it a play.

There are fellas playing every evening U.S. times...

It's just one of the very unique maps we play on our PvP server.

The original post of this thread is very misleading making it seem you are a regular public player who came across their server (near the time of starting this thread) and thought it was a great bunch of guys speaking as if you were a 3rd party. However seems you were a member of C5 since at least late 2010 according to their forum.

I personally don't have any issue with the fact that C5 is posting a thread that promotes and informs the public about your services, however you have other threads which bash the servers provided by other groups and had one thread closed that also bashed BI's AI in-game.

Also if you are going to have a thread like this I don't think it is very appropriate to post a very misleading thread. Not here to bash, only point out the information which anyone could obtain which is factual.

I see a trend amongst PVP players, maybe that's the real issue.

It has nothing to do with PVP vs COOP players. Our Organization and myself for example enjoy playing both. Its a matter of principle and character. I could do the same thing and speaking about a "great" COOP server I JUST ran into (when I really have known about it and happen to be in the group that runs it for nearly a year). The type of gametype I hardly defines people's character and actions on these forums.

@ Alderman

Why do you think must make such accusations when you have no idea of the history?

Ajax doesn't wear the tags in game, so it's news to me if he's a member. Besides, he never said "I just stumbled upon this and think it's great!", he said "I found this server".

@ Alderman

Why do you think must make such accusations when you have no idea of the history?

Well I could always provided a copy of the message he sent us via our website contacting us on that groups behalf saying he was a member.

Number 2 this information is shown right on the C5 website/forums. Just because I like to show I don't make accusations btw.

http://3rdmd.net/images/alderman/c5-ajax1.jpg

http://3rdmd.net/images/alderman/c5-ajax2.jpg

http://3rdmd.net/images/alderman/c5-ajax3.jpg

http://3rdmd.net/images/alderman/c5-ajax4.jpg

Also I would appreciate before you make an accusation that someone is purely making accusation you check your facts and do the actual homework. I am not here to make things a personal attack, only get people to look at common facts which anybody can generally find.

Ajax doesn't wear the tags in game, so it's news to me if he's a member. Besides, he never said "I just stumbled upon this and think it's great!", he said "I found this server".

He found the server at least... at least... half a year before making that post. Again what I addressed is the fact it was deliberately misleading and any reasonable person would think the same thing. How do I know this?? Well by asking some other 3rd parties as well. Also note that I did not quote him by saying stumbled across the server, my use of stuff explained how his original message came across... and stumbled across the server vs I found the server are just about the same thing.

Again I pointed out how the thread was misleading and just do not feel it is an appropriate use of these forums. It gets very old when our group and many others follow the BI Forum rules and directions of the mods who take a lot of time to run things for the community, only to have other engage in forum violations or other actions which are misleading. Also what claims I made, I clearly have now backed up so have a good day.

Edited by Alderman

What is your point?

What is your point?

The big point is the starting thread was misleading and quickly due to the replies from members of C5 turned into a Squad advertisement. They have a section of the forum for this. It is clearly both a misleading first statement with an attempt to use the multilayer thread for squad recruiting. Ref: Post by Cowboy.

If you believe that, you should contact the forum mods here and let them decide.

Rather to start a public uproar here.

If you believe that, you should contact the forum mods here and let them decide.

Rather to start a public uproar here.

If you notice my original thread was clearly directed at the thread starter and was not intended to receive response making accusations that I was making false accusations, and I clearly made that one clear.

I was not here to start some major debate or flame-war, so I am not going to continue posting here as the facts are clearly in the open on the issue. I didn't jump in making claims which are false and accusing someone of something without doing my homework. Hopefully C5 can try to be a little more clear and not misleading in the future as well as use the appropriate forum sections to carry out their organizations recruiting efforts. Good day.

It's a videogame, you're not a Captain., there is no conspiracy here..... :icon_rolleyes:

Get a life.

Edited by jblackrupert