Sign in to follow this  
guy123

Warfare with planes? Takistan?

Hey everyone

My friend and I like to play simple two player Warfare working on the same team. Sounds lame but its actually immense fun!

We've two gripes however, and I thought I'd post on here to see if you can help out.

Basically, the AI never buys air assets, and on the Takistan map, neither side can purchase jets :(

I was wondering if there was a way to perhaps tweak the warfare in order to allow this, or if someone has done it already, where to get the download from etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I want to buy planes for me, i don't care about AI :) Can you tell me how to buy one in Takistan. I don't know how to capture airport.

In ARMA 1 u just go inside hangar and its captured. That doesn't seem to work in Operation Arrowhead :(

Sorry for bad English.:confused:

Me and my friends had been wondering the same. We would love to play with aircrafts and UAV/UAB but we can't figure out how to get aircrafts or the UAV/UAB in Operation Arrowhead Multiplayer. We had been able to fly Jets in regular Arma II though.

We have desperatly searched the Web and the Forum for answers, but we never found one. It seems that the Hangars aren't capturable anymore like in Arma II. Is that the problem and how can we play the large Warfare map together with Jets (aka: how can we fix the Jet-issue?).

Help would be highly appreciated. :confused:

I play bennys warfare mission, if you have all the ai slots in use at the same time, the ai buy planes...

If ur playing Warfare go to hanger thats marked on the map at either airport and it will appear in the buy vehicle screen under the jet tab.

I think u need to upgrade air fac also?