Sign in to follow this  
KaRRiLLioN

Rts 2 available for download

Can't wait till OFP:R come out. wait a minute. What day is today?

Ahh July 8th.. well July 9th in 30 mins... Less than 2 days for resistance! And I really hope there will be an RTS:R with those new vehicles.

Resistance has a diff code than 1.46 so it will take KaRRiLLion a while to transfer the stuff over to the other island. But I hope we get one sometime biggrin.gif

where is that site with all the instrutions ?

I just downloaded RT2 yesterday and tried it alone. Looks great!

Very promising, now i just need to learn how to play it. smile.gif

RTS2 "Destroying The Whole Point Of Operation Flashpoint As We Know It"

Some things are different in resistance so KaRRiLLion cant just transfer the files over so he is rewriting the code for things that dont work. I think thats what he told me, maybe not.

Well right now i'm trying to see if I can get BIS to change a couple of commands so they work like before. If they do then that'll cut WAY down on the work I'll have to do.

I'm also still busy with remodeling my bathroom. I replaced a load-bearing wall with an attic beam, now I'm taking a sledghammer to the tiles on the walls. =)

Well, straight from Suma's mouth about the scripting command NearestObject:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The nearestCommand is not working due to a bug. It will probably be fixed in future.<span id='postcolor'>

This command is a very primary command in the mission, so I don't know if we'll be seeing any RTS2 for Resistance until it's fixed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KaRRiLLioN @ July 15 2002,15:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, straight from Suma's mouth about the scripting command NearestObject:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The nearestCommand is not working due to a bug. It will probably be fixed in future.<span id='postcolor'>

This command is a very primary command in the mission, so I don't know if we'll be seeing any RTS2 for Resistance until it's fixed.<span id='postcolor'>

waaaa noooooo. How can you do this. I know you can make it for 1.75 smile.gif. UNless next patch come this week I can wait.

but no RTS2 till this is fixed. Nooooo

*Jumps out the window*

ahh man i new everything was going to get messed up with 1.75 goddammit every new release is the same always somthing mad.gif i hope they take there time with the next patch and fix it properly once and for all dammit dammit dammit all biggrin.gif

still the best game out there even with the bugs long live those nasty BUGS spray RAID biggrin.gif

Well I've created a workaround, but it means I have a lot of recoding to do. I may start on the recode just to have a temp version up and running and then pray that BIS patches the game and fixes the nearestobject command.

they will probally take a while i would imagine how long till temp is out ? im iching to play

I can´t wait to play RTS2 in Nogova .I hope it could be soon .

I'm already picking out places to make my bases. biggrin.gif

Is there a page where I can download all versions of RTS and where you publish when you release new versions?

I have searched with google but could not find such a site.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Denwad @ Aug. 02 2002,13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bumpage.<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif