Sign in to follow this  
Hongjian

First PLA made ego-shooter

I'd rather be a staunch capitalist than a staunch communist.

At least I have to freedom to waste my money on whatever crappy product from whatever crappy company I want :D

At least I have to freedom to waste my money on whatever crappy product from whatever crappy company I want :D

Wasn't the bigger freedom is to get what they exactly wants without payment at all?

This capitalism/communism bullshit is so tiresome.

This capitalism/communism bullshit is so tiresome.

I see.

Pity that 10 years from 2001 (Halo, Call of Duty 2) that have to keep that system of FPS until now for common gamers, even for the rising nations. I hate to admit, but again, if it can burst moneys, that's all the company matters.

But you could have had them all for free under communism.

I wonder if Chinese infantry really run around with those awesome red stars on their helmets. Bless their cotton socks.

I wouldn't bet that they have cotton socks. I think the Russian army have only just started to get them. They probably wrap hankies around their feet.

I wouldn't bet that they have cotton socks. I think the Russian army have only just started to get them. They probably wrap hankies around their feet.

The PLA enjoyed a steep increase in buget lately. They are already pretty much on par with contemporary foeign forces in terms of equippment...

http://china-defense.blogspot.com/2011/06/plamc-testing-new-vbss-body-armor-vest.html

and even during the 90's, when the buget wasnt all that high, they had at least cotton socks... yes. :j:

http://china-defense.blogspot.com/2011/05/photo-album-day-in-life-of-pla-enlist.html

Intresting.

Eastern European Armies got them in the 21st century.

Intresting.

Eastern European Armies got them in the 21st century.

The PLA is a rather more important force in politics than the uniformed lackeys of an imperial power. And the PLA actually fought wars.

The PLA is a rather more important force in politics than the uniformed lackeys of an imperial power. And the PLA actually fought wars.

What? :confused: