Sign in to follow this  
LaMOi

I kno it been said b4 but.....

THIS GAME NEEDS A kNIFE!!! Cmon U KNO you want one!

O and plus destructable buildings yes... but not like this. 1 they look shit!! 2 u get caught in a building after it has been destroyed and you cant get out! REALISTIC you say? No, poor collision detection, I force my way out and appear outside the building 20ft in the air-- and fall to the ground, and i'm out, Magic!

You can have your knife, and I'll stick to my M16 where I can kill you at 300yds with a double tap to the chest before you've even seen me smile.gif

You can have your knife. But I want a Beretta 92FS. Now that I own one in RL biggrin.gif

well the resistance should have a knife as small arm wouldnt mind it.

The damage models do need to be improved though espetialy when a 60 ton tank goin 80 down a hill crashes into a building a bounced back, ya thats realistic.

Also when i hit the gound with my wings i want my wings to break off not the damage model automaticaly aplied and my engins mangeled.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaMOi @ May 19 2002,22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2 u get caught in a building after it has been destroyed and you cant get out! REALISTIC you say?<span id='postcolor'>

I'd say it's realistic. I've never been in a collapsing house but I think I could get stuck inside. smile.gif

you can have your knife, but i want my M-40 so i can put one in your eye from a kilometer out

if we're talking about realism why the talk about the knife? believe it or not special ops don't go around slicing everyone's throat open until they're all dead.

if i want a silent kill i'll shoot them in the head with an HK instead of sneaking up, hoping they don't turn around and unloading an AK-74 clip into me

Lamoi it´s hard to take you seriously, but you speak the truth!Collision detection in OFP is probably my biggest complaint about the whole game sad.gif

The engine has some compulsory need to separate everything except the ground and an object.

A crashed Hind in the woods = endless bouncing... wow.gif

And the knife...I seriously doubt that you would get close enough to use it on anythíng else than a civilian, and even he would try to run away.

And technically, have you ever tried standing next to a man in OFP? Collision detection...it would feel really clumsy. confused.gif

there is a knife

but it uses the stroke gun action to hit people with it

You know what? I wonder what Resistence's "special op" will be.

Soviets got Spetsnaz, the US gots "Special Forces" "Black Ops".

What will the Resistance have?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ May 19 2002,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can have your knife. But I want a Beretta 92FS. Now that I own one in RL biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Congratulations, i used to have a police issue Beretta 92F with night sites, later traded it for an AK tounge.gif

___

why just add Knives, why not swords and Bows, then we could have Medevil OFP.

>"3 Get in seige tower at 4 o'clock"<

>"7 Target Wizard at 11 o'clock"<

wow.gif