Sign in to follow this  
hcpookie

SA9 port from Arma1

As always, thanks for the mirror, Foxhound! :)

He sir, is there a way via a script to deploy that for AI? I have an automated dynamic sam spawn system I am finishing up and wanted to add your new feature. Does your cargo net fall off after the first launch?

Do you mean deploy the camo net for the AI? The cargo net is part of the model and it is normally hidden via "Hide" animation. It stays hidden until you toggle that animation to un-hide it. I have not tried to create a script for AI. An AI script would need to find a way to force the driver to stay stationary while the net is out. Something like:

(do while vehicle speed = 0

animate ["camonet",1]

)

I think that would be the easiest way to animate the net.

Here is the animation from the config. Note that it removes the fuel to keep players from driving around with the net deployed, which looks very wrong! :)

To un-hide (aka "Deploy Camo Net"):

condition = "(player == driver this) && (alive this) && this animationphase ""camonet"" > 0.9 && (speed this == 0)" ;

statement = "this animate [""camonet"",0], this SetVariable [""_BRDM2IMP_Fuel"", Fuel this, true], this SetFuel 0.0";

To hide (aka "Stow Camo Net"):

condition = "(player == driver this) && (alive this) && this animationphase ""camonet"" < 0.1 ";

statement = "this animate [""camonet"",1], this SetFuel (this GetVariable [""_BRDM2IMP_Fuel"", 1.0]), this SetVariable [""_BRDM2IMP_Fuel"", 0.0, true]";

Thanks, that should do it!

v1.2 available! Check first post for download info...

==============

CHANGELOG:

==============

v1.2: 11/2/2011

NEW: Magazine count is increased to 2 magazines (8 rounds total). Reload time is 100 seconds (reflects real-world reload times).

NEW: Wheels can now be damaged.

NEW: Deployable camo nets. Nets use hidden selections for alternative camo net patterns (usually per faction).

NEW: Custom map icon.

NEW: Groups for every faction. Air Defense Platoons, Air Defense Squads, and numerous Patrol groups for UN faction.

IMPROVED: 3D model now has spare launcher tubes on side racks and passive radar nodes on both sides of vehicle (based on images of real world vehicle).

IMPROVED: Engine and Fuel Tank damage.

FIX: Removed all errors from RPT.

FIX: 3D model hatches fully modelled for Turn Out views. Crew no longer sticks "through-the-roof" when turned out.

FIX: Surf board shadow animation.

v1.3 released - see first post for download info

FIX: Removed dependencies on my BRDM2IMP mod

NEW: Resupply ammunition box "fza_sa9_ammobox"

Nice work hcpookie !

Any chance to make the launcher turret moving up and down animation ?