Sign in to follow this  
avibird 1

When will Reinforcements be in the states!

Arma 2: Reinforcements is available across the Europe and Asia now! But when will it be here in the states. I will only buy the HD no downloads for me. Does anyone have a clue.

Just download it from Bohemia's website, and make a folder for them or save them to a flash drive. That's what I did

Just download it from Bohemia's website, and make a folder for them or save them to a flash drive. That's what I did

The reason it was released is some people want it on a pressed DVD and a nice box/manual to go on their shelf.

The reason it was released is some people want it on a pressed DVD and a nice box/manual to go on their shelf.

This. ^ :cool:

US distribution is currently unannounced. In the meantime, import it. ;)

I've never bought anything through Amazon yet.

I created an account on Amazon.ca but it never seems to show how much shipping is when you add something to you're shopping cart.

Best bet is to join a small friendly wargames club with a multinational membership, then if you can't find a game on sale in your own country you can ask your clubmates to send you one from their country, we do that at Few Good Men all the time, as well as giving unwanted games away free, boy are we crazy..;)

FGM game giveaways-

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/showthread.php?7873-Free-Games-Give-Away

well, havn't seen it in my european country named holland yet .

not online or in any local stores

There were two Reinfs on the shelf of my local Game UK store a couple of weeks ago, and there was one in Gamex yesterday

Same here in Italy. The boxed version is nowhere to be found for purchase. I dl'ed both expansions from sprocket but I would like to have a DVD version too like all the rest of the OFP-ArmA series I own.

kind regards

I've used CDWOW before, actually bought ArmA2 thru them @$39.99 u.s.

I laughed at 1 point they were asking $75.00 a year later, now it's $19.99.

Now I laugh at the $35.99 for Reinforcements.

Located in China, free shipping via Air Mail, just wait for that price to drop.

Edited by SWAT_BigBear

I would just go ahead and order it online...but knowing it is a EU verison, and not knowing too much about the game patches, I'd just be afraid of some sort of issue between my US version currently installed and the EU version I would install.