Sign in to follow this  
specialswe

The SDK Realesed

Hi there Everybody, and BIS.

Lot of people have been asking them selfs, "when is OFP SDK coming?" And thats the problem, when would be avalible to make our own models, weapons, worlds and mods.? Lot of people that bought the game paid 40$ for this great game, that I could understand, a really really good game for great war gamers..... But ofcourse lot of people bought it becouse they would like to do mods, vehicles, weapons and more... like me, I live in SWEDEN and want to make a Swedish Army mod. With Only Swedish vehicles, and weapons....

Mods, addons.... are keeping the game alive, you saw Half-Life, It came out in 1998.... without the mods for it it should be useless!! Like Operation Flashpoint now.... It begining useless now, without the mods/addons....

So please Bohemia Interactive workers.... must you really wait for some people make a great champing? Not what I really think.... The most people like Multiplayer, and Singelplayer... not the champing! Why realese RED HAMMER? When there aint going to be a SDK? Or is the SDK coming with the packed? or into XMAS??? Its your call how to do... But its our gamers call if we like to play any more!!! Listen to Duke Nukem.

"What are you waitning for, Christmas?"

ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE

GOING TO TELL ANY GOOD!

"Soon" as defined by BIS is in 1 or 2 hours.

I doubt it in this case though smile.gif

Btw, next week, next month and next year is practically the same thing wink.gif

DECEMBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! cant you hear the man?!

i bet its gonna come with the next patch, because they said the next patch will be in mid december and u heard that the SDK will be in december to

so i hope we get it with the next patch

Where did this information come from?