Sign in to follow this  
Mora2

Back from glasgow

This were my views of one of the best days in my life.

We took off from madrid,barajas internatinal Airport and the flght lasted 2hours 20 minutes.

When we arrived ppl with handbags wewre made to get in a line and a doggy smell their bags.....

After that we were taken in a bus into real Madrid aconditioned zone were i could see Real MAdrid´s president Florentino Perez who gaved me the hand smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif

After that we headed to the stadium

We entered and i was amazed of how beatiful the stadium was,it was also vey comfortable.

The match started and in minute 8 Raul after a vey intellligent pass from Roberto Carlos scored the first goal,inmediately after we got cooloed down by the equalizer.

Then in minute 44....

Solari gives a long pass to roberto carlos whchi tries to pass the ball to midfield and launches the ball into the air.....the bal goes down,down and BUMMMMMMMMMMM

Zidane scores one of the greatest goles in history a perfect voley (notice how he accomodates his body while the ball is falling from the air)

Magnifficent gole only reserved for those who have guts to do that in a Champion´s League final...

The match ended with three consective stops made by Casiillas a vey loved keeper here in madrid cause he is youth and very polite with everydbody.

when the Hymn of the club sounded i nearly cried,it´s a special hymn performed by Placido Domingo commemorative of Real Madrid first 100 years...

We headed to the airport and arrived at Madrid at 4.00 am ( My flght was one of the first to aarrive)

reached home and an hour later headed to class....

This was one of the best experiences i´ve lived and also made vey enyoable by Glasgow ppl always very polite and the beatifull place...(very grassy)

HALA MADRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A POR LA DÉCIMA

P.D.

Real Madrid´s Centennary hymn:

HAAALAAA MADRIIIIIIIID

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAA MADRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

CAAAMPO DE ESTREEELLAAAAAAAS

DOOOONDEE CRECIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HAAAAAAAALAA MADRIIIIIIIIIID

JUEEEEEEEGAS EN VERSOOOOOOOO

QUE SEPA EL UUNIVERSOOOOOOOO

COMO JUEGAAAAAA EL MADRIIIIIIIIID

SALE EL MADRID A LUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

SALE EL MADRID A GANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MADRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MADRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID.....

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif Isn´t it beatiful?

Soccer fans often are a proof to me that Darwin was right with his evolution theory wink.gif

(No offense to you Mora2)

Maybe if i translate it to english you can enjoy it a bit more.

Mmmmm Ok, the team is called REAL MADRID, is there a FAKE MADRID?

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mmmmm Ok, the team is called REAL MADRID, is there a FAKE MADRID?<span id='postcolor'>

Hahahahahaha

No man, Real Madrid means Royal Madrid (we have king in Spain sad.gif )

HALA MADRID!!! A POR LA DÉCIMA!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mora2 @ May 16 2002,14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">After that we headed to the stadium

We entered and i was amazed of how beatiful the stadium was,it was also vey comfortable.

This was one of the best experiences i´ve lived and also made vey enyoable by Glasgow ppl always very polite and the beatifull place...(very grassy)<span id='postcolor'>

lol were u at the right stadium  smile.gif   yes hampden is nice but too small, in its best days it had a capacity of 165,000 safely and was the largest capacity stadium in the world.

glad you enjoyed scotland  biggrin.gif

and zidanes goal was pure amazing

Santiago Bernabeu borders 80.000 of capacity but it´s less comfortable and not so modern......and also parking near in the street is damm difficult.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ May 17 2002,08:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mmmmm Ok, the team is called REAL MADRID, is there a FAKE MADRID?<span id='postcolor'>

Hahahahahaha

HALA MADRID!!! A POR LA DÉCIMA!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Ohhhhh, and what does the AC in AC MILAN mean? Not AIR CONDITIONING, I presume?

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ May 17 2002,15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ May 17 2002,08wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mmmmm Ok, the team is called REAL MADRID, is there a FAKE MADRID?<span id='postcolor'>

Hahahahahaha

HALA MADRID!!! A POR LA DÉCIMA!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Ohhhhh, and what does the AC in AC MILAN mean? Not AIR CONDITIONING, I presume?

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

Some pictures of that moment... No words to describe the beauty in that goal wow.gif

BTW: It took me some time to find these pics; any tips of a good picture site?

251.jpg

_1990385_zidanetwo300.jpg

_1990319_srnewzidane150.jpg

Yargh, plz keep this disgusting filth away from where I can see it sad.gif

You better harden yourself GFX; In 2 weeks the World Cup starts. Would almost be surprised if not most posts are about that 'wonder of hte world' then smile.gif