Sign in to follow this  
dalia

SP Zombie mission on Mana island BETA

Hi all,

617cdbee-f44b-450b-91f4-0b55ef7cf39d.jpg

So it's a zombie mission on fidji island mana island. The adventure :

--------------Mission1 v 1.2 CLOSE TO DEATH HERE or HERE no megaupload

b99cee57-6166-464d-ae3e-3693fa31673d.jpg

You arrived at mana island, on a beach, you don't have map, ammos are low and your chopper is broken. You must find ammos, fuel and food.

You have some differents weapons but low ammo for each, so be carreful at all, zombies and other??? maybe you ll find ammos in city, search well.

--------------Mission 2 v1.0 CALL FROM CITY (finish)

fd997961-2a27-44a6-b3c3-c55e503da786.jpg

--------------Mission 3 v 1.0 THEUS (finish)

eaa9273b-aa18-46fd-9684-487e82823f21.jpg

--------------Mission 4 v0.0 ANOTHER SURVIVOR

--------------Mission 4b v0.0 DARKNESS

--------------Mission 4c V0.0 GIVE HIS SOUL

Trailer campaign

- You are borowski ex urss civilian, since one year zombies appear on earth, you flee with your wife, you met other survivor during this time. A pastor, a doctor, 1 spetnatz, 2 russians omon, 1 swat, 1 sas, 1 bitch, dutch and 1 deutch commando.

- American try to take the world since zombies appear, they kill all people and zombies on their way.

- SINGLE PLAYER you can recruit one or all other survivor, you can send them at camp when you want and recruit when you want.

- COOP MP Work now with taskmaster script from SHUKO

- Random position for objectives.

- Spawn system from AZCoder (Gambit royale campaign)

- ASC weapons system, you can attach lamptorch on asc weapons.

- Town is not empty be carreful !!!

- News sound and music

- Cinématic when you finish important mission

- Fog, night.

- Upsmon and patrol.sqs

- Low ammos, you cannot run and make fire all time, you must be carreful, you can't kill all zombies on your way and you must find ammos and weapons.

- Voice actor Chief_Wiggum and Grub(not finish all but on the way)

- Mission in french and english

For addons :

- Mana island

- FSB spetnatz

- ASC weapons

- Undead mod

- MGB caterpillar

- CBA

- map eu and AS editor update (inclued in mission)

7fab2170-4669-410c-a56b-c8d46ac87dd8.jpg

Edited by Dalia

Delete maj

Edited by Dalia

The addons: Nim weather, map eu and as editor update are not included in download file, fyi.

delete maj

Edited by Dalia

I'm having some issue with this.

There is an issue right at the beginning where there is something wrong with the camera in line 6 (I have show script errors on).

It can't load buk_kmen.paa (not sure if that is you, the island or some other mod)

The intro is good but then I get to the end of it and the game just stops. Maybe because I put it in the mission folder and didn't use a server? But I am trying to play single player...

Beyond that it looks really good, just can't play it. :(

For picture it's not the mission, i don't use this name, so i think it's in another mod, for intro at the end i use :

endmission "end1";

When i test it works, i begin mission. And i play in single mission, this week i put this final mission, and the second mission, so you ll can try the new.

Edited by Dalia

MAJ mission 1 2 and 3 finish, debug on 2 3 missions now and add save status on all and dead status.

Third mission separate the campaign in 3 ways now.

Edited by Dalia

lovely love zombie mission, will report bug and feed back as soon as i finish it

Hi,

So now arma3 is on the way and i cannot find soluce for save weapons on car and ammo box, i dont think continue in arma3. So i cancel the campaign because it's too long for finish i need maybe 6 7 months, there is 4 differents ways, so i decided to make only one dynamic mission with random tasks and finish soon.

The island will be open and you must find many thinks for escape from island.

it said it require anzins_weapons_x did u hav it on when u were making the mission or forgot to add anzins_weapons mod to the addon requirement????

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11189

and the little addons pack included in the rar is missing the CLAY_CarRadio userconfig file, again u can't start with out it...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11314

Edited by j rock

Yes in the zip you ll find a little addon folder at put in your arma2 directory, inside there is this addon effectively. If you had allready put the folder Dl this addon yes it's necessary.

yeah i put that into my A2 directory as always didn't work it still telling me that i was missing anzins_weapon_x and CLAY_CarRadio userconfig file...

well at the end i DL it, got it running but now, as soon as i able to run the mission i love it, the mood the setting every thing was right. i just knew it was a mission made by a pro....

but after a minute into the game i realize i can't read french.... i don't know what on earth i was doing i just going around the map try to look for what ever in the picture (IN THE DARK!!!)... couldn't find any instead i found a IED that blow me up, games over right there...

i really love to complete this mission n know what those tasks means...

can't wait for the final version... and plzzzzzz make it english this time,,,, i know french is a cool language and all but not many people know how to read it...

Hi

Thanks for your return.

So brefing is in french and english, but i'm waiting the english voice, i asked at 5 guys but i wait they send me the voice, so subtitles in french and voice in english.

Soon i hope.

Your taske are :

Find food :

Find weapon

Find gaz for chopper on beach

Find a way for repair the chopper.

It s all.

Voices are ;

Grub

lou montana

antonkr

chief wiggum