Sign in to follow this  
konrad1

Real Warfare Soundmod

i didnt change anything on weapon configs , if you have recoil then its ok

if you have none download the version where i fixed so you have recoil again.

may i jsut feel that you have less but isnt .

i didnt change anything on weapon configs , if you have recoil then its ok

if you have none download the version where i fixed so you have recoil again.

may i jsut feel that you have less but isnt .

Thanks. my version FIX2. until written notice that the fix is released FIX3. downloaded. thanks for the amazing sound modes :)

I tried the bradley and I guess sound is good but its too loud. Maybe lower the volume a notch.

I tried the bradley and I guess sound is good but its too loud. Maybe lower the volume a notch.

+1 right. Sound=good but too loud.

Can't wait for your explosion sounds... :)

Hi!

I'm sort of new to using Mods, and probably don't quite understand it. I have the steam version of Combined Operations. Is this mod totally client side? I.E. Would I be able to go into any server with it and not be kicked out for bad signatures?

I followed the instructions, but I can't get in just any server.

Um okay, fairly large bug for the new update, when I fire inside a building and rounds hit the walls I get a sonic crack sound or the sound of far away gunfire instead of bullet hits. Video on it's way, standby

LApbm3Eni58

Edited by The Hebrew Hammer

bradley very load in real life, powerful engine. MAybe crew inside (i.e. not turned out/ in 3rd person view) will hear quieter sounds due to hearing protection.

---------- Post added at 23:57 ---------- Previous post was at 23:57 ----------

loud*

@ hebrew i notcied it too but only happens if fire on street dont know why that happens thats are not bullethits thats why i is strange may it happens cause i not have bullethits sounds done try to run with JSRS bullethits or anypther bullethits

yeah i like the sonic cracks so i just ran jsrs-e without it's bullet cracks and now the hits seem to work fine.

But I should've recorded more stuff because it happened when i was shooting inside of a building too. At first I thought someone was shooting into the building, but I shot a couple more rounds and it was the bullets hitting the walls.

bradley very load in real life, powerful engine. MAybe crew inside (i.e. not turned out/ in 3rd person view) will hear quieter sounds due to hearing protection.

---------- Post added at 23:57 ---------- Previous post was at 23:57 ----------

loud*

The point is that its much louder then the rest of ArmA 2 vehicles. IMO volume of ArmA 2 vehicles is more then enough. There should be some kind of volume limit. I mean, konrad, you can do whatever you want but you may consider that not everyone use all your sounds, but rather have a mix of meny. And if one is very much louder then the other...

Its not the same for weapons. So TRSM has nice volume I think, you may take a look at it. Just a suggestion.

At first i thought the AK needed more bang, but after watching a couple videos on the AK i realise it is very good how it is now.

new vid

and wanted to say that im back and working on BAF sounds next week i have vacation that means i will work on all stuff

good news!

cant wait to hear the results! keep it up!

btw VERY nice vid! (best MLRS Rocketpod sounds out there! )

you should really try this mod and discover more of its great sounds!

tomorrow i release small BAF alpha need your opinion if you like the sounds

some preview ;)

Edited by Konrad1

ok here is alpha BAF work continue

this alpha also have placeholders (M240 ,Jackal M2 etc. )

this are done : SA80 (L85A2) , AW (LRR) , M249, NLAW,AS 50

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20223095/BAF.rar

next week hopefully i can present you full version of BAF and fixed weapons and more realistic sound for the M16 they are done but i fixing more ;)

...next week hopefully i can present you full version of BAF and fixed weapons and more realistic sound for the M16 they are done but i fixing more ;)

great news Konrad1:bounce3:

Awesome!!!

I know I have already said it but this is by far the best of all the soundmods :D Keep up the great work

Edited by Tom1

I noticed that there's a big difference between Mk17 Sniper SD and Mk16 SD sound.

From behind the weapon both are silent but infront of the firing soldier the Mk17 has a loud sonic-crack although Mk17 SD munition is used.

I honestly have no idea if this is realistic due to the different caliber or just a small config error...

btw I can't wait for the new BAF and explosion sounds :yay:

@Konrad

good news your working on the BAF side

but where are the single .pbo's ?!?!?!

The complete modularity was an key feature of RWS, which is also an advantage to other soundmods

but now its missing....

Is it in your concept to loose the modularity??

not loosing modularity just for BAF cause there arent many modular baf sounds out there