Sign in to follow this  
Stefos71

Confusion regarding the "Reinforcements" DVD rom

When will the reinforcements DVD be available in shops in germany?

My local dealer wanted to charge me €36.95 for an imported version (is it available anywhere yet :confused:) which seems a little high priced to me!?

Definitely overpriced. Somehow the release date in Germany seems to be 4 May. Buggers. Some company on Amazon is apparently trying to sell it for 60 €. Maybe translating the subtitles is taking a little longer, there might be some problems rendering the British slang / argot into proper German ;). I could make a small fortune by crossing the border to the Czech Republic, grab a ton of retail copies there and sell them via ebay.de ^^

Edited by Flattermann

I could make a small fortune by crossing the border to the Czech Republic, grab a ton of retail copies there and sell them via ebay.de ^^

You won´t. ArmA 1 times are over :p

If I've already got an updated OA installed, how do I install and update Reinforcements?

I actually only want to install the BAF and PMC content and campaigns to my OA folder, but I see there's a 1.03 update which is supposed to be installed by running the Arma2OARFT_1.6 update. Can I just run that again after installing the BAF and PMC DLC to update those without messing up my OA install?

When will the reinforcements DVD be available in shops in germany?

My local dealer wanted to charge me €36.95 for an imported version (is it available anywhere yet :confused:) which seems a little high priced to me!?

reinforcements is pmc and baf + the operation arrowhead map right? if you already have arrowhead the 2 dlc's are 9,- each, so yeah, quite expensive. Why dont you just buy them on https://store.bistudio.com/action-fps-games

I will buy it. I like to have my games on hard copy (you never know when you end up without internet and your hd has crashed..). I also want it on my shelf next to the other BIS games :)