Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Pt-76

right heres a picture of the PT-76 ive made, im now on the tales of war mod so you dont have to worry about textures/interiors and they wont be keeping it until the whole mod is done smile.gif

im also going to make the SA-6 and FROG 1 which are both based on the chassis of the pt-76, i may also make the btr 50

pt-76.jpg

pt-762.jpg

pt-763.jpg

looks good ... tho , try moveing the camera up closer to the model so we can see more of the model and less of the Back Ground tounge.gif

heres an in work shot of the sa-6 im making, its not completely accurate as the model wont let me edit it to make the hull the shape of the sa-6 and i dont want to make a completely new model sad.gif anyway i just need to add a radar and some big rockets smile.gif

sa6.jpg

and a mock up ive made, not finished i just quickly threw it together so you can see it:

sa61.jpg

sa62.jpg

sa63.jpg

Amphibious tanks, SAMs..for the East!

Eviscerator, you kick ass.

I can't wait for SAMs to take out all those damn planes people are allegedly making.

Look on the up side the aircraft dont have chaff or flares to avoid the missles

DKM-mod already has the SA-6 look at teh screenshots on the site

ok confused.gif

are you saying he cant do the SA-6 because you already have a model confused.gif

pt-76series.jpg

pt-76series2.jpg

pt-76series3.jpg

from left to right...

FROG 3 Surface To Surface missile (not sure if implementable in ofp but well find out....)

SA-6 Surface To Air Missile (is implementable i actually have a .cpp for my other sam the rapier that can shoot down a hawk wow.gif)

PT-76 Amphibious Tank

oh and also when ive taken the picture the btr 50:

btr50.jpg

btr502.jpg

...mmm...little confused Eviscreator...although your models do look great, the SA-6 is based upon a modified ZSU-23-4 chassis (the Shilka for the yeomen). Which wouldn't be a problem...you've just been giving it the wrong name. But from the looks of it, you've modelled the turret of a SA-6 Gainful, but on the chassis of a SA-13 Gopher or something.

Jubs

actually the shilka was a modified pt-76 chassis, i tried to modify the chassis to make the sa-6 vehicle but the model wouldnt let me, so i had to leave it with the pt-76 or model the whole thing which took me around 6-10 hours

heres my last model using the pt-76 model as a base(i promise tounge.gif ) it doesnt actually use the pt-76 chassis in real life although it uses one very similar to it, so i thought with a few alterations i can make it look like it smile.gif

2S1 M-1974 Gvodzika (Carnation) Self Propelled 122mm Howitzer

russianhowitzer.jpg

russianhowitzer2.jpg

russianhowitzer3.jpg

yay, some russian artillery weapons! thx evi =D

Looks great. No unrealistic poly counts. But when when when are we finally going to se a finished product from somebody? It seems like most people with Oxygen are getting over ambitious and making models with huge poly counts that won't actually work in the game. sad.gif

well if bis ever give me oxygen (taking ages sad.gif) then ill try and get these out as soon as possible

oh and has anyone got any good pictures of american dune buggy's? like the ones used in desert storm

infact, scrap that, i need blueprints or very good pictures of the LHD-1 Wasp and LCAC

(i think you can guess why)

ah just make what you can hehe i left DKM so i dont care

but m searching a mod that needs coders with o2 because i have o2 but no mod haha

Haha my mod is looking for modellers and skinners haha, so if your interested haha then contact me plz haha

sorry for haha laughing but i just haha happend to haha get funny gas haha

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ May 16 2002,21:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">actually the shilka was a modified pt-76 chassis, i tried to modify the chassis to make the sa-6 vehicle but the model wouldnt let me, so i had to leave it with the pt-76 or model the whole thing which took me around 6-10 hours<span id='postcolor'>

Well, ok, that was my plain ignorance.

But the Shilka chassis is a very modified version of the PT-76 chassis and the looks are very different. The SA-6 retains this look of the modified chassis that the shilka uses, not the amphibious BMP style chassis of the PT-76.

Jubs

I would just like to say that Eviscerator, you have made my day even better.  Thank you for taking the time and making Russian models, I really appreciate that (being Russian myself), I feel that that the game is unequeally made with the balance tilting toward the U.S.A, so I would like to thank you for making it even.

Eviscerator thanks for your work.

Desantnik

Somebody please get this guy O2