Sign in to follow this  
wipman

- ArmA2 And BattleEye.

Hi, with the ArmA2 v1.08 i suffer many disconnections due to the BattleEye "failing to initialize" or something like that... as players, there's something that we can do about it?; i've already installed manualy the last ArmA2 BattleEye's version on the ArmA2 folder. Can i do something else, as player, to avoid be disconnected so often?. Let's C ya

Fairly sure (like 75% sure) the working copy of the BEClient is located in your user AppData folder. On Windows 7 this is...

C:\Users\<LoginName>\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye\BEClient.dll

...on XP it'll begin...

C:\Documents and Settings\... ...\BEClient.dll

Make sure you have the correct version there.

Hi, i gonna try having it installed on the:

"C:\Documents and Settings\whatever\Mis documentos\ArmA 2\BattlEye\"

Folder and i'll report back in a few days if i'd suffered more disconnections or not. Let's C ya

Hi, what info is right, the Install Instructions on the links that you've gave me?, or the Install Instructions on the BattlEye Downloads page...? because following the install instructions on the BattlEye page i still have disconnections because "client failing to initialize". And if the BattlEye installing instructions is wrong... shouldn't someone report 'em about?. Let's C ya

Hi, i've player for like four hours and didn't had any disconnection issue, i had a small freeze of about 1'5secs without any screen message and that was all; but i'll have to keep trying more time to see if i have or not BattlEye issues. Let's C ya

P.S: The other day i was playing and saw how the BattlEye banned a man: 'Player whatever banned by BattlEye for: Game Hack #1'. Or something like that; i'd smiled and wished all the worst to him.

Hi, after have been playing more than 3h x day during all this week... i can confirmate that copy your BattlEye folder from the \ArmA2\ folder to:

"C:\Documents and Settings\whatever\Mis documentos\ArmA 2\" (for the spanish).

Or to...

"C:\Documents and Settings\whatever\My documents\ArmA 2\" (others)

Fix the BattlEye disconnections/kicks; now who should report this to BattlEye?, we or BIS?. Let's C ya

Send $able a PM please.