Sign in to follow this  
Aldo15

Weapons with animations

Hello folks!

Well, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this post isn't the right place, I'm sorry also for my English, I written this topic without a traductor.:p

Well, my question is this:

there is some Mod that have the weapons of this time, I would also like to know if is there some weapon that can to do this?-----> (see the image)

81087842.jpg

Regards,

Aldo

Hello,Aldo.

You can change the reload animation.But once you do,it is used for every weapon of that type.Because you are animating the character.And the animations are shared for all character models.Much like 3rd person view in counterstrike.

What you have in the image is first person view.As far as I know,those animations are packaged with the model for the weapon and hands.Which is why they can be different.

:)

But I couldn't do it.

I don't know How to make addons, and would be very hard to me do it. Do you know if someone have done this animation?

This Uzi addon has some kind of animations. I think it's something to do with hidden selections, but I'm guessing.

In short, it isn't really possible to animate weapons in OFP. Weapons are animated in Arma and Arma II.

This addon have a nice animation, but doesn't have the animation that I want...

Is taht animation can't be done in OFP?

I think so as well as the autor had that animation with his UZI, anyone can to make the anim that I want, just make it with the magazines and a little slowly the reload

Or maybe You could send me a good tutorial.....

Regards,

Aldo

Hello,Aldo.

You can change the reload animation.But once you do,it is used for every weapon of that type.Because you are animating the character.And the animations are shared for all character models.Much like 3rd person view in counterstrike.

What you have in the image is first person view.As far as I know,those animations are packaged with the model for the weapon and hands.Which is why they can be different.

:)

Wasn't there some sort of scripted anim pack done by ORCS back in the day where there were anims for rifle, mg, RPG and so on? I didn't try it but I do remember reading it was quite buggy.

Wasn't there some sort of scripted anim pack done by ORCS back in the day where there were anims for rifle, mg, RPG and so on? I didn't try it but I do remember reading it was quite buggy.

You could be right.But like Rellikki's suggestion,it probably involves some

looped scripting.Not that that's a bad thing for everybody.There's occasions

when you just can't tackle a problem any other way.

Still.I'm biased towards not using them.

DanAK47's guerilla pack features working custom animations for different weapons:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=50090

I get this: ERROR-404

Aldo, take a look at Mapfact's weapon pack. Mapfact guys made there a sort of changing mags simulation, as far as OFP engine allows.

Downloading...

With help of some persons, I've been able to make the weapon that I was looking... this is the link, to download the weapon...

thanks to Lenyoga and Walter_E_Kurtz for their help.

Regards,

Aldo