Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

Help with camera.sqs in CO

I put this exec "Camera.sqs" in the init line of my player and nothing happened when I wen't into the game, I was playing as the guy, when I had just A2 if I put that in the init line I wen't into the camera so can someone please help me with the Camera script.

I put

player exec "camera.sqs"

in a radio trigger that is set to repeatedly, then you can turn the camera on and off without restarting the mission, use v to turn off the camera.

Its good if you want to position the player in a pose or something.

I put

player exec "camera.sqs"

in a radio trigger that is set to repeatedly, then you can turn the camera on and off without restarting the mission, use v to turn off the camera.

Its good if you want to position the player in a pose or something.

Camera STILL won't come up???

If you are editing the actual mission, then putting this exec "camera.sqs" into the player unit will not work, it has to be executed from something else, anything, any object or other unit will do, but will not work trying to run the camera from the player unit.

If you are editing the intro though, then it will work from the player unit.

Just try'd again without any mods on and now it works so one of the mods must have been screwing it up

This morning I put this exec "camera.sqs" into my player unit and the camera did not start, but now I have tried it again it does.

I have had things like this many times with this game, something works for a while then stops working for a bit then starts again...

Hi, so many old camera threads to dig up -mine as well be this one. :)

So long time since I've messed around here:

I put a game logic and init: this exec "camera.sqs"

Works great but camera will only last for maybe 10 seconds -then it will always go to player?! I'm definitely not hitting the V button and have attached camera to just about everything.

Am running ACE and mission Im making is dependent as well.

Edit: Blasted NM -seems cutscenes already made were wanting to play.

Edited by froggyluv