Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Old firm to join nationwide league

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ May 12 2002,01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Soccer sucks.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It is called football rolleyes.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It is called football <span id='postcolor'>

No, this is 'FootBall'

Jamal_Robertson_0511.jpg

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ May 12 2002,02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It is called football <span id='postcolor'>

No, this is 'FootBall'

Jamal_Robertson_0511.jpg

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And where does the "foot" part come into then?confused.gif

Besides, the brits invented both English and football, they can call it whatever the heck they like.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Besides, the brits invented both English and football, they can call it whatever the heck they like.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, since I am of British decent, I will use my right to call it whatever I want! biggrin.gif

Soccer it is!

LOL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ May 12 2002,02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It is called football <span id='postcolor'>

No, this is 'FootBall'

Jamal_Robertson_0511.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

no, that's cr@p!

this is football

_1982067_oldfirm300.jpg

No, this is 'FootBall'

Jamal_Robertson_0511.jpg

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No, this is football biggrin.gif

asskick.jpg

Not realy into soccer football whatever you want to call it(league and rugby is my sport) but ranger and celtic in the nationwide would be "interesting"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (loopy @ May 12 2002,02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not realy into soccer football whatever you want to call it(league and rugby is my sport) but ranger and celtic in the nationwide would be "interesting"<span id='postcolor'>

you wouldnt believe me, but I used to know a guy who was a die-hard Rangers fan (the soccer club)

About 12 years ago (Good Lord) I was working afternoon shifts. Didnt get off till 2 am. Now, at that point I had two choice on television.

AMAAAAAZING DISCOVERIES! A relly really bad series of infomercials, or English Premier League football.

Guess what I prefered watching.

GO MANCHESTER UNITED! wink.gif

one thing that i can't understand about Brits is that they speak English in very bad accent. tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ May 12 2002,03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">GO MANCHESTER UNITED! wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.giftounge.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

But seriously, they suck smile.gif You wanna support Liverpool or Manchester City smile.gif

im a hardcore rangers fan, and think the english premier will not know what hit it. celtic has already played 5 friendlies down south and won every game (teams such as man utd, leeds utd and not sure of the rest of the teams. and we beat celtic regularly biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 12 2002,11:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">im a hardcore rangers fan<span id='postcolor'>

YES! YOU ARE A GOOD MAN AFTER ALL biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 12 2002,19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">im a hardcore rangers fan,<span id='postcolor'>

Now why dosn`t that surprise me. I actually went to an "Old firm" game at Ibrox with a mate when I was up in that part of the world for the record Rangers won that day.

I think this is a good development cause at the moment the Scottish competition is like this:

Celtic / Rangers

the rest

yes indeed it will

1) give two very well established teams to play on a bigger stage with more money, although they are both giving up a " almost guaranteed yearly " european spot ( as celtic and rangers are usually top two)in scotland.

2)give the rest of the scottish teams something to play for, crowds at some of these games rarely reach 2000 people and have a capacity for 12-16000, maybe they would turn up if their team has a chance at winning a trophy