Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Oxygen compatible with..

Not directly, but you can convert it to obj and then to max format.

sorry for my useless quest tounge.gif ,

but i thought if somebody can answer your's, mine

would be an easy one too biggrin.gif

I'm sure they have banks in Bangladesh. You should be able to change the currency.

Though if I'm not mistaken people in Bangladesh are starving from lack of food and water. I doubt there are those who throw money away on gambling.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DV Chris Death @ May 10 2002,22:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can i pay cash with € Euro in bangladesh???   wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nope...you can only use Euros in Belgium,Austria, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Luxemburgm, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal and Spain. That is the 15 EU members minus the UK, Sweden and Denmark... tounge.gif

Jubs

just for info,

also in Hungary they take € - payed with 'em for

a big fat Steak there biggrin.gif

In the unlikely event that STS solidsnake is still monitoring this thread for answers to his question, I will submit this post for him smile.gif

I have been able to get my Maya models into Oxygen, but it's not so simple as exporting to obj, then importing to Max and exporting to 3ds.  For some strange reason, and there are no settings to mess with, if you make an object in Max, and export it to Oxygen, it will import perfectly.  But objects that are exported from Maya as .obj, and then imported to Max using the obj importer plugin, they will be messed up in Oxygen beyond repair.  

My way around this has been to export to .obj, and then use a program called 3dwin4 to convert the obj to 3ds, and then import that 3ds into Max.  This has to then be exported to 3ds again which will import normally into Oxygen.  You cannot import the 3ds output of 3dwin4 directly into Oxygen, or it wont find any objects.  

Perhaps someone knows how to make the settings of the plugins such that this is not a problem.   Also, you need to prepare the model in Maya before you export.  

Things to keep in mind:

1) Maya uses two sided polygons, so you need to check all normals.

2) Delete all construction history.

3) Make all instanced objects independent, or their normals will be messed up.

4) If you want the model to be individual objects in Oxygen, export the model in selections, one at a time, and import them one at a time in Oxygen.

To recap: Maya .obj export->3dwin4 .obj import->3dwin4 3ds export->Max 3ds import->max 3ds export->Oxygen 3ds import

Konyak