Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Your Favorite Missions

I have had Arma2 for a long time now but have just graduated and am now just getting the time I want to play the game. My goal is to be a good mission maker but I need to play the game well to make a good mission I would think.

So I wanted to ask you your favorite missions that you have played from others

One of the biggest things I want to ask about is the use of buildings Buildings that can be entered I don't care if these were separate addons or through using the construct buildings module what missions have you played that brought you indoors if any even is its just for good cover now and then Arma2 seems to lack here so I want to learn of any ways possible to add this to my missions later.

2nd what missions have had the best story line use of camera and text along with animating soldiers and civilians.

Best missions for new people that were tutorial based

Best use of ambient sounds music that fades off as you leave a building area that's playing it animal sounds that fade etc.

I am hoping that besides you steering me to great missions you will help me learn how to do some of these things better to

Thanks for the input

Please Single player missions, Campaigns and or CO-OP missions only!

have a look around evolution - was a classic in arma 1.

has a whole range of functions (T menu) and works well alone or in groups.

http://91.192.210.5/gits/Arma/GITSEvolutionV31.Chernarus.pbo

other than that, check out domination, warfare, etc as these are the most popular games at present. always worth doing your homework on what is popular.

good luck

Hi there

head over to Armaholic and search for single missions made by SaOk. They are top notch with alot of details in mission design. Missions made by SaoK are really great. Try "Balota highway" and "The battle of Zargabad".

kind regards

I personally liked sick1's Seal team six campaigns, although they are A2 only, or at least the ACE version is, plus there is also his newer Operational detachment Delta campaign, there are animations and good use of cameras in them.

Ohh there must be alot more people that have a favorite mission or mission maker?

My Top six Mission-makers

-Bardosy

-Rejenorst

-Sick1

-Laggy

-Chneemann

-Keiro

Edited by EricFr
forget one

Some of my favorite mission makers are Bardosy (Chesty Puller), Sick1 (the Seal Team Six series) and Zipper5 (Operation Cobalt). Op Cobalt was very cinematic with a great story.