Sign in to follow this  
code34

CO40 - War in Takistan: Operation Iron rains (WIT)

Awesome, as always. Thanks - I have patched in your changes. If I am able to replicated #2 I will repost :)

ok i fixed the .3 & .4 in last commit :)

i can t reproduce the .2

Yo code, would it be possible for the next version to add a picture of the targeted person, so in mission info you got the string "blabla, kill gold dude.." then below the text you see the image of the person? It would be also nice if he wouldn't stand on top of a building, instead he moves around. I'm not familiar with your latest version , so maybe you already changed these things. The picture would be sweet..

Is there any "new" mission i could modify again, with all my custom content and ACE? mine is pretty old i guess..

Yo code, would it be possible for the next version to add a picture of the targeted person, so in mission info you got the string "blabla, kill gold dude.." then below the text you see the image of the person? It would be also nice if he wouldn't stand on top of a building, instead he moves around. I'm not familiar with your latest version , so maybe you already changed these things. The picture would be sweet..

Is there any "new" mission i could modify again, with all my custom content and ACE? mine is pretty old i guess..

I can not promise you that this will be implemented in the next version cause i fix the last bug :) i will see if it s possible

fruity for the image function, are you available to take picture of all missions objects ? :)

any other feedbacks ? :)

I've been away (promoting my first novel) for the last few weeks, but I hope to have a go testing this week :)

fruity for the image function, are you available to take picture of all missions objects ? :)

any news ? :)

Hi there, nope all quiet here. I am curious though as to your commit "new base - ei8ght" as it isn't one I cam merge without destroying my mission.sqm file and I was wondering what it was?

Hi there, nope all quiet here. I am curious though as to your commit "new base - ei8ght" as it isn't one I cam merge without destroying my mission.sqm file and I was wondering what it was?

In the new version, the base is on the south airport of takistan. It's not a new feature it s just a better map integration :)

yeah sure..tell me which size and i'll do paa-files out of it.. like 10x10 or so..just let me know what fits best..as i wrote you..i cannot play anything else except defend an area which is under attack..I have no clue why..when recomputing, only new locations for that kind of mission.. And slerbal, i kept the "old" base, cause i don't want it down there :)

i saw the new text, when it says check operation plan, and the Soldier in that pic..that is good. can you do that with the images for each mission or do you wanna put it into mission info in action menu? No matter what you wanna do, it's good :) ..

EDIT: I found the problem. in the createlistofmissions file line 83 and 83

//_missionnumber = 55;
	//_thislist = _thislist + [_missionnumber];

I assumed you did that for testing positions? this means create list + _mission number , thats 55, 55 is the defend-area-mission..i simply commented it out as you can see..now i get all missions.. i hope it works :confused:

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

yes that is :)

a simple pic for each mission is possible but it s a very very big work, i focalize on other thing for moment :D

hi guys

My work comes to its end ! :D

i have few mod adaptions in my bag to finish and after that we can celebrate the next generation of War in Takistan.

yes, in the next days i will post the beta version. Anyway, with the christmas day i don't know if i will have the time to do it :)

hi guys :)

alpha test begans several days ago, and are in progress. We currently fix the lastest bugs concerning the server locality, nothing very big.

Have a merry christmas, i come back later with a very fun mission. :)

hi guys :)

alpha test begans several days ago, and are in progress. We currently fix the lastest bugs concerning the server locality, nothing very big.

Have a merry christmas, i come back later with a very fun mission. :)

Good stuff! I look forward to playing and modding the release version :)

:yay::yay: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 :yay::yay:

yes you can but it's not already a full playable version due to locality bugs :)

Edited by code34

lo Slerbal,

Well , we played several games and must of the bugs were fixed. I will try to release the official as soon as possible.

I allready saw preview alpha version played on somes servers so it's not anymore a secret :)

lo Slerbal,

Well , we played several games and must of the bugs were fixed. I will try to release the official as soon as possible.

I allready saw preview alpha version played on somes servers so it's not anymore a secret :)

good to hear.

i found some bugs on trunk ver.

detail and fix is below.

1. Task No. 77 (Replace Guard Control Tower) can't start properly. can't start time count down. and radio tower not destroyed automatically when started.

solution:

in WC_fnc_createsidemission.sqf

case 77: {
           _missiontext = [_missionname, "Secure a Control Tower"];
           _vehicle = (nearestObjects [_position, ["Land_Mil_ControlTower_EP1", "Land_Mil_ControlTower"], 400]) call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
           _position = position _vehicle;
           _group = createGroup west;
           {
               _unit = _group createUnit [_x, _position, [], 20, "NONE"];
           }foreach ["CZ_Special_Forces_Scout_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_MG_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_TL_DES_EP1"];
           wcgarbage = [_group, (position(leader _group)), 50] spawn WC_fnc_patrol;
           (leader _group) setVehicleInit "this addAction ['<t color=''#ff4500''>Replace the guard</t>', 'warcontext\actions\WC_fnc_dobeginguard.sqf',[],6,false];";
           wcgarbage = [_vehicle] spawn WC_fnc_defend;
           processInitCommands;
           _missiontype = "defend";
           wcbonusfame = 0;            
           wcradio setdamage 1;
       };

need

wcgarbage = [_vehicle] spawn WC_fnc_defend;

and

wcradio setdamage 1;

2. can't start fast time when mission selected

solution:

insert

wcclientinitialized = true;

in the client initialize.

3. AI's can't follow player warp

solution:

in WC_fnc_doteleporttomhq.sqf

private [
       "_vehicle",
       "_position"
   ];

_vehicle = wcteleport;

if(format ["%1", _vehicle] == "any") exitWith {hint "No respawn point avalaible";};

_position = (position _vehicle) findemptyposition [10, 300];
   if(count _position == 0) then {
       diag_log "WARCONTEXT: NO FOUND EMPTY POSITION FOR RESPAWN POINT";
   };

if ((alive _vehicle) and ((position _vehicle) distance _position < 100)) then {
       mps_movegrp = [];
       if(player == leader (group player) ) then { { if ( !(isPlayer _x) && _x distance player < 150 ) then { mps_movegrp = mps_movegrp + [_x]; }; sleep 0.25; }forEach (units (group player)); };
       player setpos _position;
       if(player == leader (group player) && count mps_movegrp > 0 ) then {
           { _x setpos _position; sleep 1; }forEach mps_movegrp;
       };
   } else {
       hint "No respawn point avalaible";
   };

in WC_fnc_doteleporttotent.sqf

private [
       "_vehicle", 
       "_position"
   ];

_position = wcrespawnposition select 0;    
   _vehicle = wcrespawnposition select 1;

if(format ["%1", _position] == "any") exitWith {hint "No respawn point avalaible";};
   if(format ["%1", _vehicle] == "any") exitWith {hint "No respawn point avalaible";};

if ((alive _vehicle) and ((position _vehicle) distance _position < 100)) then {
       mps_movegrp = [];
       if(player == leader (group player) ) then { { if ( !(isPlayer _x) && _x distance player < 150 ) then { mps_movegrp = mps_movegrp + [_x]; }; sleep 0.25; }forEach (units (group player)); };
       player setpos _position;
       };
   } else {
       hint "No respawn point avalaible";
   };

in WC_fnc_doreturntobase.sqf

private [
       "_position"
   ];

_position = getmarkerpos "respawn_west";

mps_movegrp = [];
       player setpos getmarkerpos "respawn_west";
       };

and we still need script that AI follow to HALO jump.

hi :)

Thanks for you report ! i will check for the point 1 - can u confirm that you used the action menu on guard group ?

for point 2, i think it has been already fix in current version

for the point 3, i just add to git the fix + halo script (i don't use exactly the same code but i keep in mind the same logic - add your name to git credits)

Edited by code34

hi :)

Thanks for you report ! i will check for the point 1 - can u confirm that you used the action menu on guard group ?

for point 2, i think it has been already fix in current version

for the point 3, i just add to git the fix + halo script (i don't use exactly the same code but i keep in mind the same logic - add your name to git credits)

thank you for commit my report.

point 1, yes. "turn duty" messages was broadcasting.

but if use git codes.

don't start countdown. don't any messages broadcast anymore.

and of course mission are never end.

point 2, i uses code of 2013/02/03.

if you change that code, it must apply on git.

Edited by Arkblade

thank you for commit my report.

point 1, yes. "turn duty" messages was broadcasting.

but if use git codes.

don't start countdown. don't any messages broadcast anymore.

and of course mission are never end.

point 2, i uses code of 2013/02/03.

if you change that code, it must apply on git.

ok, i will fix tonight for the point 1

for the point 2, i just fix it. The use of "wcclientinitialized" was deprecated, i thought delete it everywehre