Sign in to follow this  
Hilandor

I am bored

its 9 am in the morning ive been up half an hour, ive done the dishes, a little hoovering on ma 5th ciggarette and 3rd cuppa tea, wife has gone out with kids and now im bored, i need something to do..on pc

ideas??

i play around with gmax but know nothing about it

and i have no desire to learn a foreign language, i struggle to speak my own language good smile.gif

What!!!!! Your a mod! You should have plenty to do. Evil spammers to bust and flame wars to stop.

Looks like us a$$holes of the forum community aren't working hard enough.

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 08 2002,11:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i struggle to speak my own language good<span id='postcolor'>

You mean "well". tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 08 2002,11:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What!!!!! Your a mod! You should have plenty to do. Evil spammers to bust and flame wars to stop.

Looks like us a$$holes of the forum community aren't working hard enough.

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

We aint 3\/|L

m00000000000

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 08 2002,12:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Go to the link http://bobedibop.tripod.com/tuin01.jpg and see how nice it is.<span id='postcolor'>

Gorgi's a conehead! Gorgi's a conehead!

Nyah! Nyah nyah nyah nyah!

tounge.gif

Perhaps, but i am a bad motherfucker is this game.

I understand both nature AND combat magic. I am able to summon green and black dragons and i can het several meteors to hit the enemy. I set woods on fire, poison villages and drink coffee all at once.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 08 2002,12:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I set woods on fire, poison villages and drink coffee all at once.<span id='postcolor'>

What brand do you drink?!?! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 08 2002,12:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Douwe Egberts.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm going to have pushers selling this stuff on street corners by tomorrow.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 08 2002,12:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The worst is Max Havelaar.<span id='postcolor'>

I believe I have tasted that muddy water.

But let's try to get back on topic. What do you people do with your computer when you are bored? And give something else as an answer than 'I play OFP'. I think Hilandor wants to do something else.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Douwe Egberts.

This is the best coffee there is. I know, as i have tried a lot.

The worst is Max Havelaar. <span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm....Never heard of either.

Here in the U.S. it's Starbucks(good), Folgers (bad), or Sanka(ugly) tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i was refused oxygen cos i cannot model <span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm. I wonder....Arkroyal aircraft carrier

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 07 2002,12:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i was refused oxygen  cos i cannot model  <span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm. I wonder....Arkroyal aircraft carrier<span id='postcolor'>

hmm do u think the arkroyal came like it did it was sheets of steel fashioned into the glorius ship it is ive just not got that far biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 08 2002,12:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i was refused oxygen  cos i cannot model  <span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm. I wonder....Arkroyal aircraft carrier<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif LOL! tounge.gif

I play games on my computer, including OFP. But when i am bored on the computer and don't feel like playing games i don't go behind the computer. I go watch a DVD or eat or do some sport. But when i am bored i mostly start up OFP, and create a multiplayer level. Then i put a shitload of mines around a M1A1. Then i get in the commander seat and blow the tank up. Then i land a few meters away from the blast site, and you have a 50% change that when you are commander you will survive. Then i walk back to the blast site, and put again the same amount of mine +1, so i can see how much damage the tank can take and how far i will fly when putting mines.

Or when with my brother (tuin in the dungeon siege picture), he is the leader and i am a soldier under his command. Then we put a lot of mines on one side of a vehicle. Then i take of in a chessna, and fly towards the undermined vehicle where he has taken place. Then, when i am 1 kilometer away, we both blow the thing up with my brother inside. Because he is the leader, i see a green circle where he is. I will chase him in my chessa to see how far he will blown away. The record we had with a CHINOOK was 15 kilometers with about 15 satchels. I almost couldn't keep up with him when flying 300 in the chessna.

read: mines=satchel

oeleboelehatsiekidee

When I'm bored? Is this a trick question? It starts with "P" and rhymes with "worn".... smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I love popcorn,too!<span id='postcolor'>

Gwhahahahahaha!

Go suck on a D......ick!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif , I think that's the last answer you saw coming!! ( This was mean for fun, not to spam,)