Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Hueys, c-130, 3d glasses, middle east...

I take it youre fed up with everyone bitchin' and moanin' about not having all these new units, even though we already have ones that do the same damn thing?

It would indeed be nice if Ikonboard and other forum software had a per-member "add thread to junk list" option. That way you would no longer see the threads you're not interested in in the first place.

Good idea, no?

Or we start a thread that bitches about threads about bitching about threads that other people are bitching in. tounge.gif

C'mon Fubar, if you don't like a thread, don't read it. Simple! Plus you don't have to go through the hassle of changing the Ikonbard software.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 08 2002,07:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

I just wish people would have a quick look at what threads are already up before starting new ones. I just had to get a momentary rage outta my system... biggrin.gif

050820021391249.jpg

I don't really care if there is ONE thread on how cool it would be if there was a c-130, or how good 3D glasses are in OFP, but when you see 3 or 4 or 5! threads that have the same argument going, yeah, it gets a bit overwhelming. And most of the threads just go so far offtopic that you can't remember which thread it was in that I posted a reply in. I think now the Addon's section is cooled down a bit, not like last week where there were a dozen threads with "Plz make me a ...." title.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 08 2002,13:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 08 2002,07:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

I just wish people would have a quick look at what threads are already up before starting new ones. I just had to get a momentary rage outta my system... biggrin.gif

050820021391249.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

That's the 2nd time you posted that pic on this thread! mad.giftounge.gif