almanzo

Campain quality in ARMA

unable me to use my choosen or custom face also deceptionated me

Well, the same is true for a lot of games, so I don't see that as an issue.

The copletely leak of the support (CAS, Arty, MED-EVAC, "engineers") during the campaign is also a big deception for me and something as bad as unrealistic;
It's not quite true. In Manhatten, you do have arty support to take out the main Chedaki camp. However, the warzone in Harvest Red is a normal area with civilians in it; you can't just arty everything, you can't even fire your gun without knowhing were you point it at because it might hit a civilian.

But then, I am biased because I actually liked and enjoyed the campaign. The only two things I didn't like was the warfare missions and the fact that Razor Two basically rushed you thought the whole thing, collecting all evidence was next to impossible if you didn't know where to look.

I think HR was a very good campaign. It showed the really cruel side of a civil war (Mass graves, hung up civilians...) There were some really cool Missions and I had that "We are so fucked" feeling more than once. (Warehouse when Miles was killed, Retreat of the USMC without you) There were also some important decisions to make that really influenced the campaign. You even had to decide if you will kill that priest. (Well I did it, but despite of what he was talking it still felt awkward). The last Mission really ruined the experience. (I actually like the first warfare mission because it was on a smaller scale).

EW was a short but really outstanding Campaign. The first Mission was really kind of portraying the USMC as the winner of the conflict. Flying with a chopper deep behind enemy lines, taking out Airplanes right after they start...but then the shock came. After that nuke you really had the "I´m in really big trouble" feeling. You even had to ally with russian soldiers to survive. CDF was shooting at you, everything was crazy. There was no good or evil anymore, everyone was equal sentenced to death fighting to survive a little bit longer.

The Arma 1 Campaign wasn´t that bad either. It could have been much better if it had been focused more on specific characters.

CWC campaign were really good. Mainly because they were so long and immersive