Sign in to follow this  
Alwarren

PMC Campaign first mission (contains possible spoilers)

Is the client near the market place where the crows are circling? Because I looked for like a half-hour and couldn't find him.

In mission 1, how long am I supposed to wait for the other guy to regroup? I ran through it several times (running through credits and all) but every time I get to the regroup point, nothing happens - only the mortars keep falling. The whole place is empty, I ran around multiple times.

In mission 1, how long am I supposed to wait for the other guy to regroup? I ran through it several times (running through credits and all) but every time I get to the regroup point, nothing happens - only the mortars keep falling. The whole place is empty, I ran around multiple times.

You are supposed to regroup with him. :) Follow the orange marker down the street from where you start.

Is the client near the market place where the crows are circling? Because I looked for like a half-hour and couldn't find him.

I ran around for ages near the crows before I found him, he's on the upper floor of the ruined building right under the crows, walk up the plank

This mission is a perfect example of the problem with default AI "combat behavior" in OA. Until they believe that an area is "clear," the AI will basically just freeze wherever they are and act super cautious. This might make sense in some situations, but it certainly doesn't make sense when the task at hand is to get the heck out of the AO ASAP. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any way to force the AI to move quickly while under fire. More than any other aspect of the AI, this needs to be fixed.

I had no problems with the first mission. The AI (Both enemy an Asano) took cover -MUCH- better then in the past (Using the blown out ruins and crushed pieces for cover) and finding the client wasn't hard at all. I followed the birds like the hint said and found'm inside a building.

And on the 'Convoy' mission where you are on the gun, I never got shot because I didn't wait for them to shoot save for the Hind. But the Hind wasn't the

30mm cannon of the hind shoot PK ammo and removed its rockets so you could easily shoot it down.
because I had large Cal. rounds hitting around my SUV and rockets flying at me as the hind did it's sweeps on the highway repeatedly, forcing my ammo to run dry (Not easy to shoot the tail/Engine of a chopper as it passes directly over, dives behind a hill or spins in the air quickly). I remember restarting 3 or 4 times because I ran out of ammo too many times haha XD

Really don't see where all the before mentioned 'Faults' are hiding haha

Really don't see where all the before mentioned 'Faults' are hiding haha

Greate for you if you didn't see any of the mentioned "faults", but unfortunately, I had that problem with my team leader freezing in place.