Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Which aircraft do you want me to make the most

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ May 09 2002,03:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">right all those people that voted for the A-6E im going to need some suggestions, weapon loadouts, what do you want, this is the choice:

Armament:

10 2.75" Rocket Pod

10 5" Zuni Rocket Pod

28 Mk-20 Rockeye

Mk-77 Napalm

28 Mk-81 (250 lbs)

28 Mk-82 Snakeye

13 Mk-83 (1,000 lbs)

5 Mk-84 (2,000 lbs)

20 Mk-117 (750 lbs)

28 CBU-78

GBU-10E Laser Guided Bomb

GBU-12D Laser Guided Bomb

GBU-16B Laser Guided Bomb

AGM-123A Skipper II

AGM-45 Shrike

AGM-62 Walleyes

AIM-9 Sidewinders  

im guessing its max armament weight is 10,000lb's, so get your shopping list out ladies smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Total load of the A-6 Intruder is 15 000lb; typical load is thirty 500lb bombs...like so

us_mil_a6_01.jpg

Jubs

Right ive, er, done a 'few' more planes, seven to be exact(at last count):

MIG 17 Fresco

MIG 19 Farmer

MIG 21 Fishbed

Yak-38 Forger

Dassault Super Etendard

SU-24 Fencer

F-111

i got a bit carried away i think.....

I'll vote for this thread when you get Oxygen biggrin.gif

And even then I'll prefer it to be land vehicles than another pointless, useless, super fast Mig-25 flying 30 kilometers above Everon.

get ready to vote on monday then(i think) smile.gif and id never make something like a MIG 25/ F14/ SR-71, the only new plane ive done thats not solely ground attack or old enough to be used in vietnam mods is the super etendard, and i only made it because it completes the aircraft used by the argentinians in the falklands

heres some pictures of most of my models i think the su-24 and f-111 arent on these... ill post a screenshot of them at the bottom, i now have Lawrie(the guy who made the mig) texturing them for me, he was going to do the migs himself but decided to team up smile.gif

i think the order for the first picture is, from left to right:

Pucara, Jaguar, Mig 21, Mig 19, A-4M, Super Etendard, A-6 Intruder, Mig 27, and the YAK 38

Most of the models:

screenshots.jpg

screenshots2.jpg

screenshots3.jpg

screenshots4.jpg

screenshots5.jpg

Migs on their own:

migs.jpg

migs2.jpg

SU-24 and F-111

su24f111.jpg

su24f1112.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ May 10 2002,16:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They don't use the red star anymore?<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm strange, I couldn't find any pictures on the net of Russian MiG-27's with the Russian tricolor flag, weird since I've seen plenty of pictures of MiG-29's and Su-27's using it....

Nice work Eviscerator, but the MiG-21 has a horizontal tail:

mig21_6.jpg

what you have there looks like a messed up Mirage

Well in the screenshots of your MiG-21 model it only has a vertical tail fin and delta wing...making it look somewhat like a Mirage. The MiG also has horizontal tail fins, like in the picture I posted above

my bad, it india does use migs etc, they have some fo thier own aircraft too, but those must be ancient now

EVIS will u make an F-86 sabre to combat mig 17s when the time comes

sure, i dont think the mig 17 is going to be very good in the single player aspect of ofp, but dogfighting over the islands is going to be cool, i now have a very good texturer, and a very good .cpp'er helping me smile.gif so they will all act well

give it bombs, incendary bombs (i'll try and make the napalm script smaller yeild) it only has to drop to to make a tactical difference.

u just saw we were soldiers yesterday.......................................MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the combat

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the planes.

bleh, i want a YAK-one of the yaks in the yak pack) yak series, lol smile.gif

i dont think giving a plane a weapon that requires a script to work is a good idea

Eviscerator,

I dont want to sound like an ass but you should really think about following some tutorials and practise some more before releasing screenshots, models etc.

Your models are a good start, you've got a half decent understanding of how to create fuselages but your wings look like you've traced them from a top down view making them completely flat. They really should have an aerofoil (airfoil if you are American). The tails and horiziontal stabilizers look like single faces almost, they should also have a very slight aerofoil.

Also you should really be thinking about having correct control surfaces rudder, elevator etc and also gear bays.

Lastly you should add a very simple cockpit to the 3rd person model, and also cut out a seperate cockpit canopy so you can apply seperate effects.

I think most people would rather have 1 high quality addon than 5 low quality.

sorry if this sounds harsh...

these are simple models im making in 3ds max, i want to leave all the details till i get oxygen as im not sure what its capable of yet, and im going to go over the whole models replacing the parts that arent good enough smile.gif

QUestion how many models are you working on right now tounge.gif

right now, one im making the base model of the LAV so i can then build the different versions up from it

I'd like a USMC A-4 with a 20mm cannon, 2 AIM9s, and 6 Mk 82 snakeyes and maybe an Israeli version

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ May 07 2002,03:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MIG-25 Foxbat? a mach 3+ interceptor? what would be the point?

if you can find me a decent eastern ground attack plane (other than su-25) then ill consider it<span id='postcolor'>

How about the SU-24? Oh, no mistake its differn't than the SU-25.