Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Which aircraft do you want me to make the most

The A-6E would be great for OFP, only problem being that it's a carrier-based attack aircraft. confused.gif We have no carriers!

Since te russians dont have that many CAS planes why not go the other way and build something they have a lot of.

AA gun.

ZSU 57-2 Self-Propelled Anti-aircraft gun System

zsu57-2-s.jpg

2S6 "Tunguska" Integrated Air defence system

2s6.jpg

SA-9 Gaskin Low altitude Surface-to-air missile system

sa-9.jpg

SA-11 Gadfly Low to medium altitude Surface-to-air missile system

sa-11.jpg

ZSU-23 Anti-aircraftgun

zu-23_s.jpg

Intruder, Intruder...Cos I'm named after it biggrin.gif

Plus it's the best aircraft for OFP, fits the time period, dedicated attack aircraft, and it's my fav biggrin.gif

i will vote if you promise not to use some one elses model then squash it into the shape of the plane tank etc. like u did with the phantom, huey and the mig

yeah, for once i agree with swooper. I have strange thoughts about Evis, somehow i think he is trying to get everybody to think he is a top modeller, by putting these polls and make everybody think he actually CAN make these aircrafts without oxygen. I would really like to see you make even ONE of these planes Evis. mad.gif

Sorry Evis, no offense. wink.giftounge.gif

not Roivalk...

Rooivalk

Red falcon wink.gif

the ammo is produced in belgium...hurray for us!...

*the previous message might have been drenched ina bucket of sarcastic yuckyness*

lol you guys suck ass if you say and think that ....

atleast he tired to make something new from old models to tide you over till oxygen addons started to get released.

hell i started modelling from editing goosemans models from CS way back when B2 came out.... look at me now ... i can model things realy well and now have made a step into retail work "tactical ops for UT" and now more serious stuff =:/

dont give ppl shit cozz they edit other ppls models... hell i have seen a model of his alreay"evis's that is" ... and it looked realy good

give him credit for giveing up his free time to try and make you new units from existing models, to tide you over ....

now you will see new models from scratch from him .....

oh Evis hate to tell ya this =:/ but i had started an A-6 intruder the other day hehehehe i havnt had time to work on it either ... might try to finish it tomorrow ... but it looks like you will be modelling one aswell, plz dont not do one cozz i am =), my one will prolly be for a mod, or else for M$FS2000 cozz of poly count ....

anyways i look forward to see what yours looks like =)

well i think he is stealing other peoples hard work and changing it and that is bad i think you would not like it one bit if he did that to you or someone else did that to you

plus when u think how many people will be maken the same addons the guys that just join the opf community will be going which one do i get sure they can get both but its a wast of time for people with out cable i give him credit for stealing a model and warping it into something that is like a crashed black hawk in opf but also if he wants to model thats fine but dont steal other peoples work and if he can post a pic of his jaguar and i think its good then i will take some of that back but he has stolen someone elses model and he did not even give a thanks to kegetys for his work on the hawk

Look, fast jets do have speed control, they don't just tear around at full speed if they want to make a ground strike!

swooper...youve just made an idiot of yourself, i didnt make the mig or the phantom, yes i made the huey but a lot of peope enjoy playing with it, so try looking at who makes things before you have a go at people smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i will vote if you promise not to use some one elses model then squash it into the shape of the plane tank etc. like u did with the phantom, huey and the mig<span id='postcolor'>

swooper you idiot, eviscerator didn't even make the mig and the phantom. get your information straight before you say something.

You don't have bombsight in ofp, and the main weapons of the a-6 are iron bombs. I think it would be quite useless. A-4 Skyraider or Pucara would be better.

And of course the a-7.

Also, the a-6 has the maneuver capability of a telegraph pole, so it would be dificult to hit something using rocket pods or other weapons. If we could make the iron bombs use a sight like the one in the hand grenades it would be useful.

im going to have a go at the A-6E and then ill do the pucara and another east plane (to even things out)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Airdude2 @ May 07 2002,07:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PULL UP

your rear landing gear touches first<span id='postcolor'>

i meant to say pull up, yes, i did that

i could easily change the .cpp and the pictures i have of it arent that different from a resistance kind of texture but ill still make it for east as they dont have enough

resdistance kind of texture:

Pucara.jpg

swooper LOL you are a numbnut hahahahahahahahaa

he edited models cozz he didnt have O2!!!!! thats why he edited models fewl!

and as i said there is nothing wrong with editing other ppls work .. it is not stealing! aslong as you give credit to the right ppl that made the orig model

dunno where you get the idea it is stealing! .....

Thought the pucara isnt a sovjet plane...its used by country's like colombia...it was widely used during the falkland wars...and got his ass kicked by the harrier because it was actually a bomber and not a fighter

It is a poor Argentianian plane, the one in the picture is actually an RAF Pucara captured during the Fawkland War.

im going to start on the A-6E and Pucara soon, i should have at least one of them(maybe both of them) done by tonight, theres a few problems getting the models into my friends oxygen so im going to wait until i get it (will only be a few days) so im going to carry on getting the models finished and custom armament models and good .cpp's so ill keep making these until i have oxygen smile.gif

You forgot an option in your poll, Eviscerator!!!

-The C-130 Herc sad.gif

i dont want to make a C-130 what would be the point in 20 exact replica's of the C-130 in ofp? all you need is one, oh and an update i didnt get to do the intruder as there was a problem when i tried to make the fas page offline sad.gif ill do it tomorrow, what i have done though is the Pucara and A4, im going to refine them and take some screenshots for you....