Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Which aircraft do you want me to make the most

(missed this out of the poll and cant seem to eidt it in so if you want this youll have to post)

FMA IA 58 Pucará

Pucara3.jpg

id like a FMA IA 58 Pucará, i was really hoping for a havok or mlrs's or maybe something stupid "dumbrolls" star wars units, but id like to have a FMA IA 58 Pucará

You'll see that the planes are all Close Air Support and Battlefield Interdiction Fighters, and predominately western planes, this is because i cant find any eastern ground attack planes, there is no point making screamingly fast jet fighters as it just doesnt work in the game, any of these planes with a very high speed i will cap so they stay CAS planes and dont turn into interceptors

Make C130 man , its agreat transport plane. Anyway if u dont want to make it ucan alawys try the Jaguar!!

ive actually already made the jaguar but i wanted to put it in the poll anyway

I like Intruder. Don't know why, just like it biggrin.gif

AndyZ

oh and as the topic bit got cut off, what it said was:

Whichever plane gets the most votes, i'll make, and probably in descending order ill make the next ones until i run out of time or start something else smile.gif

Heres an idea- make a mig, this will be vastly appreciated and non of that other crappy p3d model mig but I know that a mig is need to balance out the west. I am thinking of a mig 21 or even a SU-27 which were made in the early 80's. C'mon dude, let the Russians have a couple shiny new toys to play with. Please!

Yours Truly,

Desantnik

P.S I heard the mig 25 was a good pick.

MIG-25 Foxbat? a mach 3+ interceptor? what would be the point?

if you can find me a decent eastern ground attack plane (other than su-25) then ill consider it

sorry about me not noticing the screamingly fast jet fighters but we need some soviet aircraft in there, I dont care what you make, do the mig 15 its not fast but something to counter Kegetys Hawk biggrin.gif

the thing is there arent any apart from some trainers which ill consider making, russia is more bothered about getting across the vast amounts of land than ground attack it seems, and since the cold war ended they have no money for ground attack planes :/ so there isnt much to make, the best thing for russians is probably helicopters (which i want to stay away from for a while)

ive just got someone whos going to do plane .cpp's for me smile.gif hes starting on the jaguar now so it will be perfect by the time it comes out, this is what it will be like:

- Two AAM mounted on the top side of the wing

- Two AGM mounted on the edge of the wing

- 10 100lb AP bombs

- 4 500lb LGB

- Speed will be something like a hawk, i dont want it much faster than that, not realistic as this is a supersonic aircraft when it applys afterburner but it suits ofp with a lower speed

oh and it looks like the intruder will be next smile.gif

i like MIG-25 Foxbat's, i think that would be the best =D

the mig 25 was made to catch the SR-71, which would fly over the biggest island ofp could make in.....about 5 seconds

i would go the intruder.

its a pitty the jaguar and the tornado would be same team, cause they would both be nice.

personaly i'd like to see a Su-24 vs F-111 mod

and a mig-17 to take down that hawk.

maybe instead of sticking to russian planes for the east, we could look at other planes used in communist countries.

i would love to do a tornado, but after 5 minutes it would have no use, its an air interceptor and the ground attack ones are too fast, find me pictures of eastern cas planes and ill see what i can do

hhhmmm, whats better, a hawk, or the other one... a hawk, it looks much better  biggrin.gif only, looks arent everything

so the YAK 38 Forger is like a harrier? bleh, i want a flanker, they look much better =D

*whine*

agghh! Not more fighters! All I want is a plain old slow C-130 that I can drop happy little paratroopers out of.